Valentines

This is kinda long, so be prepared, and Milo is also in the story

Y/n POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I turned it off and sat up.

I saw red and pink heart balloons all over and at the foot of my bed and big basket with candy and a stuff bear.

I loon towards my door and saw my parents. "HAPPY VALENTINES, BABY," they both scream. "Thank you, mom and dad," I say, getting up and hugging them.

"Come downstairs, we have a big day planned, and we made breakfast," my mom says. "Okay, right behind, yall," I say

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. I them put my uggs on and ran down stairs.

The smell of waffles and bacon hit my nose. I ran towards the kitchen and saw the food off of Disney movies. Like where there's a whole feast, but they take an apple.

I grabbed and plate and got some heart shaped Waffles, with eggs, bacon, a biscuit, some fruit, and a fruit punch.

I sat down with my parents and talked about our plans.

"So first we're gonna go to my family and exchange gifts. Then, later tonight, maybe about 6 were going to go over to the Noons and eat dinner and talk, " my mom explains.

"Okk I say finish eating, what time are we leaving?" I ask, getting up.

"About 11, so be ready," my dad says.

"Okk," I say, running to my room. It's currently 9, which gives me like 2 hours.

I get in the shower and do everything I need to do. I then get out, grab my phone, and go to tik tok. I start filming a GRWM.

"Heyy guys come get ready with me  so today I'm gonna be really busy so I might not post a lot today" I say to the camera I explain what I'm doing today and then start my makeup and hair.

"So for hair, I think I might do some ribbons, and for my outfit, maybe a dress or something," I say, start doing my hair.

Time skip where she is done with her hair and outfit.

The hair and outfit