Jealousy

Y/n POV

"Brady it's literally not that big of a deal, he wrote his number on the receipt and I threw it away. I didn't keep it."

Back to presence time

I was getting ready because Brady and me were gonna go shopping.

I was filming a GRWM for tik tok because why not. I was stuck on choosing an outfit. "Ugh I have nothing to wear" (me everyday)

I look at my to see clothes scattered around my room I sigh in frustration.

After what felt like 10 hours I put my clothes up and found a cute outfit.

The outfit:

I threw the outfit on and showed the camera

I threw the outfit on and showed the camera. "So this is today's outfit its not the best but still cute" I say as I'm posing.

I tell my fans bye and end the video. I grab a bag headphones, charger, and few other things I might need.

I got a text from Brady telling me that he is here. I run out the door and got in the car.

"Hi baby" Brady says giving me a kiss. "Hii" I say back.

We talk about some stuff on the way there.

Time skip to the mall

We get to the mall and start to walk in. We go to a few stores like Serphora, American Eagle and other places.

We got stopped by a few fans and took some pictures.

We then decided to go eat some where. We started to look around and found somewhere.

We walked in and a waiter got us seated. Me and Brady sat opposite of each other and and looked at our menus.

"What are you gonna get?" Brady asks. "I think chicken tenders, you?" I say looking up at him.

"Chicken tenders again, and I think maybe chicken alfredo" he says lauging a bit.

The waiter came up to us and mostly kept his eyes on me.

"So what you like to drink?" He ask looking at me. "Umm Dr pepper would be fine" I say. I look over at Brady and see him glaring at the guy.

"Okay and for you" he says glancing at Brady. "Sprite please" he says trying to be nice.

"Okk those will be right out" he says winking at me. I turn to Brady and see him still glaring and clenching his jaw.

"Bray it's fine he just being friendly" I say trying to reassure him"

"Yea sure" he says looking back at me.

Eventually the waiter came back with our drinks and ask for our orders.

We told him and got then a few minutes later.

Time skip to when there almost done eating.

Me and Brady were trying to enjoy our meals but the waiter kept coming over for no reason but to ask me dumb questions.

I could tell Brady was getting fed up so I ask for our check. He brought it and Brady paid.

He brought back our receipt and handed it to me. I grab it seeing writing on it. I was gonna wait to look at it in the car.

We walked out to the car and got in. Brady started the car and started to drive. I opened the receipt and saw it was a number. Brady look over and stopped the car in a random parking lot.

He snatch it from my hands and threw it back to me. He rolled his eyes and just sat there.

I looked at him and threw the paper out the window waiting for him to say something.

"You good?" I ask breaking the silence. "No I'm not why would I when you were practically flirting with that guy" Brady says with an attitude.

I look at him in utter shock. I didn't even flirt with him. "Brady what are you talking about? I didn't even" I say looking at him.

"Of course you didn't" he said rolling his eyes "You might as well call and text him" Brady says driving off.

"Brady it's literally not that big of a deal, he wrote his number on the receipt and I threw it away. I didn't keep it"

"But still" he says

"Brady if I really wanted him instead I would've been straight forward with you, but I don't. If this was you and a girl flirted with I would be mad but not give you silent treatment or be rude. I would talk to you and apologize" I say looking at him

He put the car at a stop and hugged me. "I'm so sorry for being jealous I'm just scared to lose you" he says

"Your never gonna lose me baby" I say kissing his head.

We pull apart and Brady starts the car. We drive home laughing and talking about random things.

We eventually got home and put on a movie and cuddled. Brady drifted off to sleep. "I love you Brady" I  say as I kissed his head.

A/n
IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN KIND LAZY BUT ALSO BUSY.

SINCE I HAVE 2 DAYS OFF OF SCHOOL AND DON'T HAVE COLORGURAD IM GONNS TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN.

LEAVE ANY REQUESTS IF YOU LIKE. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON HOW YOU LIKE THE OUTFITS PLEASE. ANYWAYS

LOVE YALL💗💗❤️