Little brother 2

Pretend Brady has a little brother, and his name is Milo he's also 5 or 6 years old

Y/n POV

I was hanging out with Brady and his little brother Milo. I love Milo so much he's just so adorable.

Me and Brady were cuddling in bed watching a movie while Milo was sitting at the edge playing a game on my phone.

After about a few minutes, I got hungry and aks Brady to get me some food.

"Bray, can you get me something to eat? I'm kind of hungry," I ask, looking up at him. "Of course, baby. I'll be back, " he says, kissing my forehead.

Milo looks up to see Brady walking out. He then looks back at me. I smiled at him, and then he asked, "Can I lay with you and watch the movie?"

"Aww, of course baby, come here," I say, opening my arms to Milo. He gives back my phone and lays on top of me.

We watch the movie waiting for Brady to be back with our snacks.

After a while, Brady comes back and looks at us.

"Umm, excuse me, you're in my spot," Brady says to Milo. Milo looks up at him and hugs me tighter.

I look at Brady and give him an apologetic look. He's sighs and lays down with us.

"You're lucky I love you," Brady tells Milo. He giggles in response to watching the movie.

We ate the snacks and changed the movie for Milo because he wanted to watch Spider-Man.

We turn it on and turnt of the lights. We watched the movie, and before I knew it, Brady and Milo had fallen asleep.

I loo down gave them both a kiss on their foreheads. "I love yall," I say to both of them.

I soon drifted off to sleep with my sweet boys

A/n
OMG, I LOVE THIS ONE SO SO MUCH ITS SOO CUTE.

IMA MAKE ANOTHER LIKE THIS BUT VALENTINES DAY.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. ANYWAYS

LOVE YALL💗💗❤️