Video games🎮

Y/n POV

Tonight, me and Brady were having a sleepover. Brady was playing video games with his friends while I was on tik tok.

I eventually got bored and got up to ask Brady if he was done. "5 more minutes," he tells me.

I walk away and sit back down. After about 30 minutes, I ask him again, "Can we cuddle or something? I'm bored." he told me to let him finish this round.

I said ok, and instead of leaving, I sat on his lap watching him play. He gives me a kiss on my temple. He wraps one of his arms around my waist as well.

I ended up falling asleep. In the middle of my dream, I got woken up my Brady throwing his hands up. I woke up and backed up.

"Did you finish?" I ask him as he starts another round. He looks at me as he has a pleading look on his face. "Just this last one, and I promise," he says.

"Can I try?" I ask, pointing to the controller. He looks and hands me it. I smile brightly as he tells them that they're gonna let me play.

I face the game still on his lap. He puts it hand really high on my thigh.

Everybody says okay as we start to play.

If I'm being honest, I'm pretty good at this game. I was struggling at one point to Brady, who started to help me.

He takes the controller and helps me win. I see him try to start another till I give him a look.

"Hey, I'm gonna get off the game," Brady says. They all say ok. I lay down on the bed as Brady turns off the game and lays down next to me.

He kisses my forehead and apologizes that he'll get out of the game when I ask him to.

"I promise I'll make it up to you," he says as he kisses my neck.

"Ok, then you grounded from the game for a week," I say, closing my eyes.

"Wait, what?!" Is all I heard before I fell asleep.

A/n
I really hope yall like this one. I made 2 new images, so please check them out. Also, don't be shy to comment or even message me any requests or anything. Anyways

Love yall💗💗❤️