Learning to drive

Y/n POV

I'm so excited right now cause Brady is gonna teach me how to drive.

We were hanging out last week, and I told him I couldn't drive, so he said that he would teach me.

He told me that he was gonna be here in 10 minutes to put on my outfit.

The outfit:

I still had 5 minutes left, so I made sure I had everything and then scrolled on tik tok for a while.

After Brady texted me telling me that he was here. I ran out and got in the car.

"Hii baby," I say, excited. "Hii, are you excited?" he asked, laughing at my happiness. "Yea, obviously," I say in a duh tone.

He looks forward and starts to drive.

Time skip

We eventually get to an empty parking lot. "You ready?" He asks, looking at me.

"Yea, I think," I say, now a bit nervous.
We get out the car and switch sides.
He tells me all about the different car things. (Please bare with me. idk anything about a car)

I nodded at him kinda understanding what he said. I then started to back up. I eventually got the hang of that and went forward.

I then started to learn how to turn right and left.

Once everything was perfected. It came the time to parallel the park. Brady got out and found something to put on the outsides to act like cars.

He came back in and told me what to do. I backed up the car and then turned the car a bit. I was pretty scared, but I got it on the first try.

I got so happy. Brady noticed it too and engulfed me in a hug. He kissed the top of my forehead. "I'm so proud, baby," he says, pulling away. "Thanks," I say, pulling back as well.

We practice for a few minutes before going on the road. He let me drive to practice with real other cars.

I was kinda nervous, but then I pushed those thoughts aside and thought only positive things.

We drive to the nearest Starbucks and order. Once we got our drinks we parked and talked about. He then proceeded to tell me how proud he was because of me.

A/n
This isn't my favorite, but it's not the worst. Requests are still open, so feel free to request. Also, please tell me how yall like the outfits. Anyways

Love yall💗💗❤️