Lioness Camp

Timeskip 1 Week

 Y/n Pov:

Me and my Mom's have been driving for forever when the Car finally stops. Me my Mom and the other called up Arsenal Girls were on the Way to Saint George's Park for the Lioness Camp. I have been sleeping for most of the ride and for the last 30 minutes I have been playing with Beth but as much as I love playing with her I have been getting bored so I am very glad that we finally arived. 

Lucy: Alright little hyper Angel let's get out of this Car.

Y/n: I'm not hyper Mommy!

Lucy: Oh yes you are Love but that's ok, it's just because you slept so long on the Car ride.

Keira: Ok Guys let's go 

Mommy and Mamma both hold one of their hands out to me so I take them and Jump out of the Car and laugh when I see my Mom's face as she hasn't expected that. Mom picks me up tickles me and puts me on her shoulders.

Alessia: Has anyone ever told you what a sweet little Family you are?

Keira: Actually, no because we haven't been a Family for that long but thank you.

We start walking into the Building with me still on my Moms shoulders but as we get near the building I remember that going in there means meeting new People so I get anxious and try getting down from my Moms shoulders. She notices puts me down and holds me by my arms while getting down to me so she can look in my eyes.

Lucy: Hey Sweetie, first of all when you're on someones shoulders dont try to get down on your own because you could fall just ask to be set down. Now I can see something is wrong can you tell me what it is?

I feel the Tears come to my eyes so I look down and let myself fall into my Mommy's Chest. She is trying to get me off of her Chest to talk to me but I hold onto her and let the few tears fall.

Lucy: Ok Darling if you want me to help you're gonna have to tell me what your thinking about and why you're crying ok my love?

Keira: Do you want us to ask questions and you just nod or shake your head?

I nod but keep my face in Moms Chest

Lucy: Ok are you scared to go inside?

I nod

Keira: Is it because of new People?

I nod

Lucy: Sweetie we will be with you the whole time and they won't hurt you.

I shake my head 

Lucy: What you're not scared of them hurting you?

I take my face out of my Moms Chest and look at her with Tears in my eyes. She smiles at me and whipes my tears with her thumb.

Y/n: You said they won't

Lucy: And I meant that those Girls would never hurt atleast not on purpose.

Y/n: I trust what you said but what if they don't like me?

Lucy: Awww Sweetie how could someone not like you?

Mom pulls me in for a hug and I feel her hand on my Head.

Lucy: I mean have you seen yourself? You are literally the most beautifulest and cutest little Girl I know. So no Sweetie they won't like you because they will love you ok?