Looking for Beth

Lucy Pov:

Keira and I have been sitting here for a while with our Daughter in our arms. Y/n has calmed down by now but we're still sitting here just to enjoy the moment. Y/n moves slightly away from us and starts looking around the Room.

Lucy: What's wrong Sweetie?

She trys taking the mask of but I stop her making her whine a little bit.

Lucy: I know my little Angel but you have to keep it on fot a little longer I'll  tell you when you can take it off ok?

She keeps whining so I take her in my arms and she Immediately calms down. while hugging her Keira stands up.

Keira: Hey Babe I'll go to the Shops, see if I can find something for her Bottom.

Lucy: Ok but remember we can only go out with two other People. 

Keira: Yeah I'll find someone to come with me.

Keira leaves and Y/n moves away from me and points to the Door.

Lucy: What is it Sweetie?

She points at the Door again and takes my hand pulling it slightly towards the Door.

Lucy: You wanna go?

She nods 

Lucy: Where to?

She takes my hand so I grab her little oxygen tank and give her Trotti. She takes her stuffie and pulls me to the Door. When we get out of the Room she looks both ways and then decides to go left. At every corner she looks both ways and then keeps walking to the point where I have no Idea where she might be taking me so at the next corner I stop her and get down to her height.

Lucy: Sweetie if you tell me where you want to go I can help you find it.

She shakes her head and trys to pull me along the way but I stop her again and make her face me.

Lucy: No Y/n tell me where you want to go and I'll help you find it.

She starts pulling my arm and whining but I stay put waiting for her to tell me. Out of nowhere she begins crying so I pull her into me and stand up with her in my arms. So now I'm standing in the hallway with my Daughter in my arms lightly rocking her to calm her down. When she stops I lean back a little so I can look at her face, she has red eyes and wet cheeks so I whipe the tears away from her and try again.

Lucy: You're a little over tired and overwhelmed aren't you?

She nods and brings her face into my neck.

Lucy: Ok you wanna tell me where we're going so I can help you. You can stop talking again after you told me it would just make things alot easier.

Y/n: Aunty Bethy

Lucy: You wanna go see Aunty Bethy?

She nods so I grin and put her down.

Lucy: Alright lets go to Beth but your gonna have to walk because I dont want to hurt your Bum more than it already does.

She takes my hand and we begin walking to the lounge with her carrying Trotti and me holding the little oxygen tank as she still has to wear the mask for 20 min. Her Breathing is getting better but is still not normal so I'm making her wear it a little longer. When we get to the Lounge I look around but can't seem to find Beth so I walk over to Leah, Georgia, Rachel and Millie.

Rachel: Hey Luce Lauren told all of us what happened so you don't have to is the little on ok?

Lucy: Yeah she's fine her Breathing is still a little off and she's mute but that will go back to normal soon. Millie do you know what happened to Karen.

Millie: Yeah Sarina fired her and Security escorted her out, also Sarina wants to talk to you later.

Lucy: Ok Thanks Millie.

Millie: No problem

I feel Y/n tuck at my sleeve so I look down at her and then I remember what we're here for.

Lucy: Oh yeah has one of you seen Beth?

Leah: Yeah she just went to the Bathroom, said she'd be back in a second.

Y/n Pov: 

While my Mommy is talking to Leah I look around the Room for Beth because I realy want her cuddles right now. I finaly see her enter the Room s I pull on my Moms arm and when she looks at me I point at Beth.

Lucy: Sorry Guys gotta go little one seems to be the Boss.

They laugh while we make our way towards Beth and when we get to her she isn't looking our way so I hug her from behind. She turns around and takes me in her arms.

Beth: Hey Sweetie how are you?

Lucy: Sorry Beth she's mute at the moment.

Beth: Oh that's ok.

I look up at her and reach out for her to lift me up but Mommy pulls my arms back down.

Lucy: No Sweetie remember no picking up I don't want to make your Bottom worse.

I whine and reach my arms back out to Beth but she doesn't lift me up so I get frustrated and that stupid thing on my face is just making it worse. I rip it off my face and keep reaching for Beth but Mommy pulls me back and is trying to put the mask back on my face but I'm bot having it and start screaming.

Beth: Ok my love how about we got to the couch over there and have a little Beth - Y/n cuddle time?

I turn around to look at her and nod while going in for a hug.

Beth: No Sweetie if you wanna do that you have to listen to your Mommy and put the mask back on ok?

I poud but turn around to Mommy.

Lucy: Take that poud off of your face my Love I know it's annoying you but you don't have much time left with it.

Mommy gives me a kiss on the Forehead wich makes me smile and then puts the mask back on me. I take Trotti tightly into my arms, turn to Beth and take her hand to walk to the couch. Beth lays on the couch and I climb on top f her to lay on her chest. Once I'm comfortable I just lay there and listen to her Heartbeat while aunty Bethy and Mommy talk and after some time I feel my eyes start to close so I let them and give in to the tiredness.

(The Picture above is Beth with Y/n just that Y/n has the mask instead of the Pecifier) 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I am very sorry that I haven't been posting but I was sick (I know great way to start the new Year). Anyways I will start posting again and I hope you like this part.