Reunited

Keira Pov:

A few Days we finally got home and  Y/n has constantly been asking when she gets to see her Aunties again but Lucy and I agreed to give them a few days to settle back down since they only got back too. Today is finally the day of our first training since we got back so that means Y/n gets to see her Aunties again and will stop asking about it. Lucy and I are still in bed right now because we just woke up and aren't fully ready to get up yet so we just spent our time cuddeling in bed. 

Lucy: Alright time to get up my love.

She gave me a kiss on the lips and then stood up to get ready for the day. I stayed in bed and waited for her to get ready. When she came back she pulled the covers away from me.

Lucy: Keira my love come on we have training in two hours get up and I'll go wake Y/n.

Keira: Why do you always get to wake her? I wanna wake her she's so cute when someone wakes her up.

Lucy: I always get to do that because I get up when it's time to do that maybe you should try that some time soon. Come on get up and we will wake her together but you have to get ready after that.

Keira: Deal

Lucy Pov: 

I swear this Women is not a morning Person. Stays in bed for as long as she can and now even complaining that she doesn't get to wake our Daughter when she gets up so late. We make our way to Y/n's Room and walk in. She is still fast asleep and cuddled up to Trotti, Keira kneels down next to her and begins carresing her cheek and giving little kisses to her head. I went to the other side and also gave her a kiss on the head.

Lucy: Wakey Wakey Y/n.

Y/n: No I'm tired Mommy.

Keira: Come on my Love you get to see your Aunties today

At that she was wide awake and sat up.

Y/n: Vivi and Jenni

Keira: Yeah these two and also Katie. We have Training today so you will see all of them.

Y/n: Ok I get up.

Lucy: Thank you sweetie. I will help you get ready while your Mamma gets ready herself.

I help her get ready for the day and we walk downstairs to make Breakfast. I put a bowl of Lucky Charms infront of her and she happily dives into them. I make myself and Keira something to eat and then put it on the Table. Keira finally comes down and we eat our Breakfast.

Y/n: I'm finished Mommy.

Lucy: You are? Well can you do me a favor and get all your stuff you wanna take and bring it to the table here?

Y/n: Yeah Mommy I can do that. What should I pack?

Lucy: Thank you my little Angel. Pack the things you need and also the things you wanna take like your ear defenders and Trotti. I'm sure you don't wanna forget Trotti.

Y/n: Ok Mommy I can do that.

Y/n Pov:

Mommy gave me the task to pack my things so I walk around the house and put everything I want and need in my Bag while Mommy and Mamma are still eating Breakfast. I already packed my ear defenders and Trotti but I don't know what else I will need. I want to wear one of Mommys shirts so I walk in their Room, open the closet and reach to get one of her training kits. I put the shirt on and walked down to the Kitchen and put my bag on the table.

Y/n: I'm done Mommy.

Lucy: Well that was fast what did you pack.

Mommy was turned with her back to me so she didn't see her shirt on me. She was washing the dishes while Mamma was packing their bags.