Game Day

Y/n Pov:

I wake up look around and notice that my Mom's are still sleeping. I tiredly sit up and rub my eyes. After a few minutes my Mom's are still asleep so I get up and walke over to their bed and climb on it to sit on my Mamma's Stomach. I'm still rubbing my eyes when I feel two hands on either side of my Face.

Keira: Hey Angel why are you awake?

I let myself fall forwards so I'm laying on her Chest and cuddle into her.

Y/n: I woke up Mamma

Keira: I can see that but why didn't you go back to sleep?

Y/n: I tried but I couldn't sorry for waking you up Mamma.

Keira: It's ok my love how about we try to go back to sleep you can stay with me.

Y/n: Ok Mamma

Mamma starts strocking the back of my head with her fingers drawing different shapes on it making me extremely tired until I close my eyes. I feel how Mamma gives me a kiss on the Head and hear how she whispers a little "Good night my Love"

Lucy Pov:

I wake up to my Alarm Clock telling me that we have to get ready for Breakfast. I turn around to wake Keira up and see the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Y/n laying on Keira's Chest with her head tucked under her chin and both of them asleep. I sit up and kiss both of them on the head after taking a Picture and putting it as my Lockscreen. Keira wakes up and looks over to me with a smile on her face.

 Keira wakes up and looks over to me with a smile on her face

(Imagine this being Keira and Y/n)

Keira: Good Morning Love.

Lucy: Good Morning may I ask why our Daughter is asleep on your Chest and not in her Bed?

Keira: I woke up to her sitting on my Stomach. She said she couldn't fall asleep so I said that she could sleep with me.

Y/n whines and rubs her Eyes with her fists. I stroke my hand over the back of her head to get her to wake up a little more. She grabs onto Keira's shirt tightly and turns her head away from me.

Lucy: Come on my Love you have to get up now it's Game Day.

Y/n: Don't wanna.

She burries back into Keira's Chest and trys to go back to sleep so I lift her off of Keira and sit her on my lap. She starts Crying because she's tired and want's to keep sleeping.

Lucy: Shhh it's ok Darling I'm gonna help you get dressed ok? Keira get dressed my Love I will help the little one.

Keira gets up to get ready while I take Y/n in my arms and get our Clothes with her burried into me still crying. I put the Clothes on the Bed and try to calm her down but she isn't having it and keeps crying so I set her down on the bed, wich makes her cry even more and get her Dressed. Without her help it is more difficult then with but I manage it takes longer but that's ok. When I'm done getting her dressed I take her back into my arms and sit with her on my lap on the Bed.