Shopping

Y/N Pov:

When we get to the Shopping-Center I'm shocked to see how big it is. Stunned I get out of the Car but immediately grab onto Mom's hand. Together we walk inside, when we get in I can already tell that I'm not going to like this as it's way to loud in here. Mom wants to let go of my hand but I just hold on tighter.

Mom: What's wrong sweetie?

Y/N: I'm scared and its very loud.

Mamma: It's ok to be scared sweetie we will hurry this up and then go home ok.

Y/N: Ok Mamma

So Mamma grabs my other hand and we start going from Shop to Shop starting with Clothes. There are actually quiet a few Clothes I like so I get alot of new Clothes. When we start Shopping for my Room it's basically them Showing me stuff and me saying if I like it or not. When Mom shows me a big stuffed Elephant it reminds me of the one I got from my Parents as a kid so I stare at it and beginn to tear up. 

Mom: You ok sweetie? Do you like this one?

I nod so she smiles at me ruffels my hair and puts it in the kart. We keep walking and I see something I would realy like to have so I stand there and Stare at it until my Mom's show up next to me.

Mamma: You like that one huh?

Y/N: You don't have to get it I just always liked those things.

Mom: Well then we're getting it.

She takes the Lego set and puts it in the Kart. I go up to her and hug her.

Y/N: Thank you Mommy!

Mom: You're Welcome my little Angel.  

When we finish we start walking to the Car when all of a sudden someone runs into me and knocks me over. I fall on my arm and start Crying but I realy start freaking out when I can't see Mommy or Mamma. People start surrounding me so I curl up in a ball and cover my ears because it's way to loud. 

Lucy Pov: 

We were on the way to the Car when I notice that I can't see Y/N.

Lucy: Babe where is Y/n?

Keira: I don't know she was just behind us.

We see a crowd forming a sircle so we run over there thinking it might be Y/n. when we get there I push through the crowd and there I see my little girl curled up on the Floor so I run to her and scoop her up into my arms.

Lucy: Y/n it's ok it's me, it's Mommy 

Keira gets to us and sees Y/n fighting to get out of my arms so she takes her hands so she listens to us.

Keira: Hey you're ok Mommy and Mamma are here.

Lucy: We got you my little Angel. 

Y/n starts calming down until she is just laying in my arms looking at me and Keira.

Keira: You did good sweetie how about we go home.

Y/n just nods so I think she might be in one of her Episodes.

Lucy: Can you talk to me sweetie?

She just stares at me and her eyes beginn to water so I pick her up and start walking towards the Car.

Lucy: It's ok if you can't right now sweetie. 

I carry her to the Car and put her in. Keira and I unload the Kart real quick and then Keira gets on the driversside while I climb in the back with Y/n. When I get in I give her the stuffed Elephant I noticed she liked. She smiles takes it from me and cuddles it. When we get home I carry Y/n to bed as she fell asleep and Keira and I unload the Car. We decided to decorate later and let Y/n sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry there was no part Yesterday I had to study for an Exam.