Chapter 10

Hyunjin's pov
I slowly knocked on the door waiting for an answer which never came...i checked my watch before I sighed...is he still sleeping or he is just ignoring me?
I shook my head fully entering...i didn't see him for the whole day yesterday, I had to stay up late at the company, I had a lot to take care of...getting to know the board members up close and organising things in general.
Jisung was lying peacefully on the bed his cheeks were squeezed on the pillow making me smile at the younger, I took a couple steps closer examining his face.

I still remember the moment I first saw him, he was the first boy he made me question my sexuality...i felt this odd attraction toward him that I have never felt to anyone before...it is like I was drown to him all a sudden...as if I am under his spell...i was attracted to him even before I realized my feelings for minho hyung, my primarily goal was to revenge the older death...i was angry broken...i thought I lost him, that's why I started the whole M thing...i didn't plan to fall for Felix or think I could have a chance with Jisung, but why can't I? I mean I messed things up but I want us to be together...all of us deserve a happy ending, but it seems as if the whole universe is working against me.

it is like I am cursed, I tried to leave thinking they would be happy but they didn't know...and if the past years made me realize anything that I am not ready to live without them...the three of them...i am not leaving any place to look for the oldest one...and I won't stop until I get him back...even if I have to fight the mafia myself.
I gently moved my hand to caress jisung's hair...i wish he could see me, I wish he could love me as I do...at least give me a chance...i mean I can't force him to love me back after all but I could only wish.

I froze when jisung opened his eyes, he seemed confused for a moment before his expression turned into a glare
"what the hell are you doing?" he said with raspy morning voice.
"I was checking on you...i came back late..."
"I don't care hwang what are you doing in my room?" he cut me off making me chuckle.
"so you already accepted that it is yours but you know darling as a married couple we should share one...there is always a spot for you next to me" I teased making him even more annoyed.
"it is not like I have another choice, you have the damn contract...i stuck here" he yelled" and it is not like I have any place to go"he whispered the last sentence to himself but I heard him.

I know he doesn't want to bother felix or his sister by his presence...so maybe the fact that he is stuck with me is not too bad...i mean he is safe here...god knows what could happen if he was left alone...thank god I told the boys to stop him from leaving in time.
"listen to me hwang, you are going to stay away from felix...i don't care that we are married and believe me I will do my best to get that damn piece of paper back... and destroy it Mark my words" he said pointing his finger at me.
"honey the contract is resgistred...i can give you my copy if you want...it won't change anything...you are mine" I said making him clench his jaw, I know I said i wouldn't force him but I am willing to fight for him for now...maybe he will give me a chance..

"you damn..." he groaned in pain making my eyes widen.
"what is wrong?" I asked scanning him as he grabbed his stomach.
"nothing..."
"jisung let me see" I said removing his hand from his lower abdomen to see a stain of blood.
"damn it again" he murmured making me frown.
"what the hell do you mean again?" I yelled making him flinch"I...i am sorry did this happened before...i will take to a hospital" I added with a much calmer voice.
"I am fine...the stitches are opened and I don't need your damn help" he said pushing me backwards.

"when did it happen? It could be serious..."
"Hwang are you deaf damn it? I don't want your help" he yelled walking toward the bathroom before he closed the door on my face...shit...
I took my phone out dialling changbin hyung to tell him to bring a doctor over to check on jisung...damn it I should have been more careful with him...I didn't know that the wounds didn't heal yet...i am a damn idiot...