Chapter 14

Vetrivel and Radhika's team started to do their work. Durga was deeply involved in thoughts. She recalled everything. Her phone is ringing in her purse which she has in her hand. But she didn't looked at that. She is very much involved in her thoughts. 

Kaali is the one who is calling her often. He then called Vetrivel. 

Kaali- "sir, Durga anga irukala?". Vetrivel looked around keenly.

Vetrivel- "illa. Inga illa.. en... ", before he ask the question, Kaali ended the call. 

Radhika- "ennachu?"

Vetrivel- "yaruku therium, cut panitaan.. avan kelvi ku than namma pathil solanum. Nama kelvi kekura varaikum kooda avan line la iruka matan.. "

Radhika chuckled. 

 Kaali then called Saranya to know about her whereabouts. She too replied as Durga is not in home. Kaali quickly informed Vikraman and Veera about it. All three started to search for her around the crowd. 

Suddenly all the three went to Kaali' s home. It is still locked. Then they moved towards the old bungalow. She is not in the front side. They were searching for her in each and every room. Then they looked at the garden from the stairs.  

She was siting in the sand staring at a place thinking deeply. Everyone visible got relaxed leaving out a long breathe. But that is just for a minute, because a snake was moving near to her. The snake is very bulge and lengthy. It is very poisonous too. 

Vikraman & Veera - "papa", they shouted. But that didn't reached Durga. Vikraman and Veera stood rooted not knowing what to do. Kaali jumped to the garden slowly.

Vikraman & Veera - "papa, pambu iruku pakathula.. ", They shouted. They forgot that they shouldn't make much noise. 

The snake is moving towards her, and when it neared her, it raised its face too. Durga still stared at the sand without any movement. Still she didn't realized anything. Snake took a position to bite her in her hand. 

Kaali, slowly neared her and without any hesitation in a fraction of second, he took the snake in his hand and throwed it aside. He also carefully took it, so that it will not bite him. The snake too moved away from that place, once it is thrown. Vikraman and Vinoth are visibly getting relaxed and shed tears thinking about their lovable sister. She still sat in the same position.

Kaali pulled her towards him and slapped him hardly. She come to consciousness. Kaali again slapped her. He is unable to bear the happening.  

Durga- "aah, valikuthu. ethuku ipo adikureenga?". This is the first time she felt the pain. 

Kaali- "savadichuduven di unna. ethuku di inga vantha?"

Durga then looked at the surrounding. She understood that she is in the bungalow and said, "theriala, enamo yosichen.. ennanu ipo gnabagam varala.. epadi vanthen nu theriala.. oruvela apadiye nadanthu vanthirupen pola..."

Kaali- "unaku ethana thadava phone panrathu? edutha enna di?"

Durga- "phone, athu..", she then looked at her hand and said, "athu phone eduthutu varala pola"

Kaali slapped her again, gave his phone to her which he took from his pocket and said, "ithu munnadi vilunthu kidanthachu... enaku epadi irunthathu theiruma? ... sollu.... naan enna di ninaipen, un phone matum munnadi kidantha? puriutha unaku? ", he roared.

Durga cupped her cheeks and started to tremble. He looked like a lion to her. She struggled to answer. This anger is very much new to her. Strangely she felt some warmth inside her. She is not sure of what to answer or what to react.