Chapter 57

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durga got only in the afternoon. Once she woke up, she is not sure how she slept till that time. She opened her eyes and looked at the surrounding. Sanjeev is taking in phone very seriously. Durga realized that she spoiled all his plans for a day. Her stomach growled in hungriness. 

She got up to refresh herself. She looked down at her cloth. She is sure that she didn't wear by herself. She cleared her mind and went to refresh herself. She came out once done. Sanjeev is done with his phone conversation. 

Sanjeev- "enna silvandu enthirichutiah? ippo epadi iruku? inum tired ah iruka?"

Durga- "illa Jeeva. naan okay thaan. Sorry Jeeva, enala un vela kettu pochu. nee inaiku engaium pogala thane?"

 Sanjeev - "velai ellam mudinchuduchu silvandu.. rendu naala day and night namma alainchathala, inaiku alaiyama roomlaye irukanu nu mudivu panirunthen.. So antha plan padi thaan ellamae poguthu.. nee en vela ethaium kedukala.."

Durga- "intha dress, nee thane.. ", she ask him with a little hesitation.. 

Sanjeev- "ena thavira inorithan thotuduvana unna? naan than ellam panen.. unaku pasikalaya? ivlo kelvi ketutu iruka? nanum sapdama wait panitu iruken.."

Durga- "vaa Jeeva first sapdalam..". They had their food together. Once done, they both sat in the bed. 

Durga- "aduthu enna pana porom Jeeva?"

Sanjeev- "rest thaan eduka porom.. nee tired ah irukanu theliva theriuthu..". 

Durga- "avlo onum tired ah illa". 

Durga muttered and went to deep thinking. Sanjeev looked at her and left out a long breathe.

Durga- "Jeeva, naan unna epadi kekurathu thaan yosichutu iruken,  athavathu.. epadi correct ah kekurathu nu"

Sanjeev- "nee entha varthai ah sonalum, atha entha arthatha ninachu solranu enala purinjuka mudium.. unaku nambikai iruntha yosikama kelu.."

Durga- "athu vanthu nethu nadanthathu, namaku onum first time illa.."

Sanjeev neared her and back hugged her after moving her hairs to a side. He then stated, "amam"

Durga- "aana epavum ivlo tired aanathu illayae.. ivlo nera thookam, ivlo tiredness.. yen Jeeva?"

Sanjeev- "paravallayae tired ah irukanu othukura..", he placed his chin in her shoulder. 

Durga- "Jeeva..", she whined. 

Sanjeev- "ella time-um namma ore mathiri panrathu illa ", he kissed her back side of neck, shoulder and blow air to the front. 

Durga- "kusuthu Jeeva", she giggled. He took her in his lap, made her sit comfortable.

Sanjeev mumbled in her ear stating, " naan entha alavuku unna anubavichu eduthukureno antha alavuku unaku tired irukum.. ", She felt goosebumps all over her body. 

Sanjeev kissed her ear and as a reflex she left out a breathe that she hold till now. She felt a difference in him.. 

Durga- "nee konjam vithyasama nadathukura, unkita oru change theriuthu..". Sanjeev eyes shined and a spark is felt in it. 

Sanjeev- "romba yosikatha silvandu, apuram thalaium valikum"

Durga- "eppo return kilamburom?

Sanjeev- "inaiku night". Durga nodded, there is a prevailed silence.