Chapter 70

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

No Prof read kindly adjust.

Hi Guys I am taking the reference of "Bordertown: The Mural Murders 2021 (Finnish)" detective movie for the story flow. 

I need a case to have a story flow so that Sanjeev and Durga will involve in the case and having interesting experience.. Durga will have her own mini case too in the flow. 

I don't wish to have the normal flow, like marriage, honey moon, pregnancy and with babies.. This is the common flow that is followed in all the stories.. I wish to include something interesting in the flow.. 

Since this whole story is a detective one, I searched for many detective concepts.. That is the reason i asked for two days time too.. Now i got one. In this case Vetrivel also included. 

I try my best to entertain you in future chapters. Since many wished to extended the story, now i am extending it with an detective case, hope you like this too and support me. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, there is a breaking news that spread all over. There is a painting painted in the wall that is in the common pathway. Almost all the people saw the painting and the line that is written nest to the painting. The shocking news in that is everything is done by the blood. Yes!! With a persons blood they painted a painting and also written a line in the wall. 

The whole police team assembled near the place. Since it is a peak hours, there is so much crowd. It is blocking the way for many people. It is main way for many IT employees, workers, government officers, college students, school students too. The police is in the hectic situation, they need to divert the whole crowd in an another way. 

They planned their next step and restricted the crowd. Then they started to collect evidence in the environment. The whole nation is started to murmur about the incident meanwhile here in the Sanjeev's room, he is sleeping by hugging Durga like a teddy bear. 

Sanjeev's phone ringed. He didn't mind and snuggled more into Durga. 

Durga- "Jeeva, phone adikuthu paaru"

Sanjeev- "athu patuka adichutu irukatum. ringtone keka nalla irukulla, kalaila kujal panni romba naal aaguthu, vaa silvandu panalam..". The phone ended and again ringed. 

Durga- "pch, edu Jeeva.. pothum vilayandathu. poo daa antha pakkam.", she pushed Sanjeev and tried to got up.

Sanjeev- "enna silvandu nee thalli vitutu pora?", he again pulled her towards him and cooed her. 

Durga- "haan, vidu Jeeva. ethavathu mukiamana call ah iruka poguthu. adichukite iruku. nee oru CBI officer da."

Sanjeevslapped his forehead and said, "aiyo atha maranthuten di", he rolled over and took the phone. 

Durga- "yaaru Jeeva"

Sanjeev- "athai thaan call panirukanga..". the same time again his mobile ringed. he attended it. 

Sanjeev- "athai", he answered in a normal tone.

Radhika- "Sanjeev"

Sanjeev- "sollunga athai"

Radhika- "Mr. Sanjeeva Rudhran", she sold in a commanding voice.

Sanjeev sat up automatically with a stiffness and said, "yes mam". His voice is so professional the next second. Durga widened her eyes and observed him amazingly. 

Radhika - "Report to me soon. we have an emergency."

Sanjeev - "okay mam". She ended the call. 

Sanjeev started to look at the other messages and the links. After a while,