Chapter 30

AN: This book is strictly 18+, kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durga suddenly said, "aiyo, maranthe poiten... amam kalavaram enna aachu?"

Sanjeev laughed out loud and said, "oru valiah unaku gnabagam vanthiducha?", he looked at the time. It is 7 pm.

Durga smiled sheepishly. He is right. Till now he is the only one who is filled in her thoughts. To be specific in her body too.. Sanjeev went and sat in the bed.

Durga- "haan....  sollunga. Ennachu? athukulla kalavaratha adakiyacha?", she too followed and sat next to him. 

Sanjeev- "news paaru therium"

Durga- "sonna ennavam..", she mumbled, took her mobile and searched for the news about today. 

It flashed like the police controlled the whole environment by spraying the chloroform with minimal amount on everyone. The police wore mask to prevent themselves from the effect. Everyone who is creating problem and hurting others, fell down unconscious. A big van then came and took them all. The news reader also said that the government, CM praised the police department for their wise act. Without letting anyone to hurt others and without hurting any one too they stopped it. 

Durga looked at Sanjeev and said, "intha idea ellam unaku epadi thonuthu?". Sanjeev just smiled at her and lied on the bed, leaning on the head board. 

Durga- "unaku theriathu ethavathu iruka enna?", she asked him with an proud and amazing expression. She too followed him and sat next to him. 

Sanjeev- "nee than...  "

Durga- "ethu nana?"

Sanjeev- "hmm.. ". his eyes looked into hers. 

Durga- "hai...... chumma thane solra?", she giggled and said. She believed that he is telling those for fun. Respect is gone already but she didn't realized yet.

Sanjeev- "Una purinchuka mudiala... romba try panren, aanalum nee puthira thaan iruka enaku.. ", he said keenly looking at her. Durga looked at him with confusion. Sanjeev changed the topic. 

Sanjeev- "veetuku polama? illa ingaye irukalama?"

Durga- "enaku ethunalum okay thaan. "

Sanjeev- "apo veetuku polam. Namma anga iruntha avangaluku konjam relaxation ah irukum.. ". Durga nodded. Sanjeev observed her and started to their home. 

Vetrivel opened the door for him with an confused look. Sanjeev gave him a signal through his eyes. Vetrivel understood it. Radhika too looked at them with confusion, but didn't asked anything. 

Radhika- "vaa ma, saptiah?"

Durga- "hmm sapten. ", she smiled at everyone and went inside her room. Once she went, 

Vetrivel- "varamaten nu sonna?"

Sanjeev- "office room poi pesalam mama. itho vantharen.. ". he too went to Durga room. 

Sanjeev- "Durga oru phone pesitu varen ma..."

Durga- "haan", she nodded and started to watch the mobile.. Sanjeev went to the office room, everyone are present there. 

Vikraman- "night varamaten nu sonna?"

Sanjeev- "ava evidence room poirupalonu doubt ah iruku.. hidden camera la check pannu"

Veera- "dei enna da ivlo asault ah solra?". They started to check hurriedly. Even Vetrivel and Radhika got panicked. Saranya and Mohan looked at each other.