Chapter 59

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanjeev left the house to take care of the arrangements. Once he left, Ragu came to the house and look after the need for the elders. 

Durga remembered that both will not stay in a single place for longer. If it happens then it will end up in a fight. Still they are maintaining this. 

Durga left out a long breathe, brushed her thoughts and went near other girls. Home seems to be very busy. There are many persons who came and left in the house. Some people are preparing lunch for everyone. Everyone are attentively working for the commands of Saranya and Madhavi. Suguna and Radhika is taking care of other activities like decoration in the house, cleaning and other activities in the house. 

Durga observed that other than the marriage clash, all four women are standing together. They are helping other. One just obeys the other. There is no much argument for anything, they only discuss. She longed to live like that with Chandhini, Mohana and Sangeetha.

Durga walked around the house and witness the tiredness of the working women. Their children sat near to them waiting for them to finish their duties. Durga remembered her days in that village. She could able to see the same hunger in the kids face. 

Durga slowly went near the elder ladies and said, "romba nerama vela pakuranga.. saptutu velai pakatumae."

Suguna- "ithuvum nalla yosainai thaan.. enga utakara vaikalam.."

Saranya- "hall side la utkara vachudalam."

Radhika- "moonu shift ah pota sariah irukum.. muthalla kulanthaigala sapda solalam. snacks matum thaan saptrupanga."

Maadhavi - "naan poi appo sapda solren"

Durga felt happy a lot that everyone accepted her statement. Soon the arrangements took place and all the people, children who are hungry sat first and ate fully. The satisfaction in their face made Durga to feel lighter. She is sure that not all the high case people are bad. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time passed and in the late evening, Chandhini requested Durga to get ready so that they can visit temple. She got ready and come back to other girls. All are got ready including Ranjini and Priya. 

Everyone started to temple. Boys accompanied them. Chandhini is talking with Veera with a low voice and they often chuckled. Might be couple things. 

Ranjini and Priya are in their own world. Once they left the house they took a different route and got separated. Mohana and Sangeetha are getting along well, Mean while Sangeetha and Vikraman are stealing glances often. Durga felt satisfied and happy in between them. He loved these positive vibes. Observing everything with a smile, they all reached the temple. Durga didn't converse with any one through out the whole journey, she silently feeling the pleasure in the environment.

Durga looked around the temple and noticed Sanjeev. Sanjeev is talking with one of the elders. His head is always high looking straight. He doesn't seemed to be talking, Might be he is ordering something. His body language says that he is a boss here. Not only here, where ever he is; he will be the same.