Chapter 73

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a tiring day, Sanjeev and Durga went home. Everyone had dinner and went to bed. Once they entered their room, Durga back hugged Sanjeev. Sanjeev pulled her to his front and hugged her. 

Sanjeev- "ennachu di silvandu"

Durga- "Romba china paiyan Jeeva. "

Sanjeev- "athukulla entha mudivukum vanthudatha. ippo than case start agiruku"

Durga- "mudiala Jeeva. unkita thondi paaka sonalum, anga ethuvum iruka koodathu vendite irunthen. but..."

Sanjeev- "reality is always different silvandu. Unmaiah solanum na naan anga ethavathu kandipa kidaikum nu ninaichen."

Durga- "yen apadi ninacha Jeeva?"

Sanjeev- "kulanthaigaluku poi solla theriathu. avanga ketatha paathatha thaan apadiye soliduvanga. karpanai pannuvanga, but intha alavuku detailed ah avangaluku karpanai panna theirathu. itha avanoda creativity ah irukalam nu naan starting la sonanthu nee intha case ah casual ah deal pananum nu thaan"

They both sat in the bed. Sanjeev lied on the bed and pulled her towards him. 

Durga- "Jeeva, enala itha panna mudium nu thonala..", She adjusted herself, leaned on him and said.

Sanjeev- "unnala kandipa pana mudium. naanga ellarum kooda irukom silvandu.", He adjusted her hair and stated. 

Durga- "enna idea la ipo intha case ah enaku kodukura Jeeva? enaku ipove appapo palaya memories ellam varuthu.. konjam oru mathiri iruku". 

She sat up expressing her inability with a bored tone in the statement. 

Sanjeev smiled at her and said, "Nee romba stress eduthukatha.. palaya visayangal gnabagam vantha varatum.."

Durga turned towards him suddenly and asked, "ethey?? gnabagam varatuma,  vantha unaku okay vaa?"

Sanjeev chuckled and said, " silvandu, antha visayatha ellathaium marakanum nu ninaikurathu muttal thanam di. athu practical ah possible um illa. But athu unna affect panatha mathiri pathuko avlo thaan."

Durga widened her eyes and said, "keka super ah iruku.. aana atha epadi panrathunu.."

Sanjeev- "romba simple, unaku palaya gnabgam varum pothu ellam enkita vanthidu, mathatha naan pathukaren"

Durga expected this answer from him. She smiled and asked, "oru vela nee en pakathula illaina?", she asked this just to tease him.

Sanjeev- "nana illaina enna? mama koodave than irukaaru. engalla oruthar kandipa un kooda irupom. but athellam theva padathu yenna", He pushed her into the bed and hovered her. 

Sanjeev- " Naan una vitu engaium poga maten," He lifted her hands above her heads with his hands and kissed her neck. He started to suck it slowly which ignites Durga with desire. 

Durga- "Jeeevaaaa"

Sanjeev- "unakullaye puthanchuda poren di silvandu". He bite her neck and slowly moved down. 

He started this play and she forgot everything, literally everything. she closed her eyes and started to feel him a lot. He slowly very slowly made her body to submit to him and filled her completely. Soon moans and groans filled the room. 

At the same night, far away from his house. 

A person who is wearing a hoodie pressed the calling bell. A Lady who is the fourth victim, as per the list in the blog, opened the door. This strange person entered the lady's house. They had some conversation and within seconds, that strange person beat the fourth victim and kidnapped him.