Chapter 51

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some men came, sat in the room and discussed about something. Sanjeev is keenly listening to it. Durga didn't worried about anything. She is just staring at Jeeva with a smiling face. Slowly she touched his face. Sanjeev heart beats faster now. He is not sure of what to react. 

Out of the room, rivals are planning their next move and inside the room, Durga is showering love on him. This is the most critical situation he ever faced. He started to record the outside happening, so that he will not miss anything. Then he turned towards Durga. 

Durga is looking at him with eyes full of love. She snuggled into him with a hug. He too reacted the same way. The way she express her love is something he is very fond of. She then moved away from him and sucked his cheeks without making noise. Sanjeev widened his eyes. She pulled him towards her gently and kissed his forehead and eyes. He smiled at her. She kissed his little dimple. Everything she did without making any noise. She rubbed her face with his and started to feel him. Sanjeev is struggling to control himself. 

Sanjeev need to concentrate on the rivals planning, he is trying hard to listen to them. Her kisses and touches are making him to lost himself in her embrace. She silently bite his neck and moved down. She unbuttoned his shirt. Sanjeev tried to hold her hand in a stiff way. She kiss his hand. He loosened the grip and again she started to unbutton his shirt. Sanjeev started to plead her through his eyes. But Durga didn't mind him at all. She continued her play. 

Sanjeev is fisting his hands and closing his eyes to control himself. Durga smirked at him. Durga pulled him closer and kissed at the corner of his lips. Sanjeev looked at her eyes. Durga looked at his lip and then his eyes. Sanjeev completely understand her motto, but he is in a situation to control himself. He was about to take deep breathe without noise.  Durga pressed her lips with his. She didn't kiss her, but just pressed. Durga is making the situation worse for Sanjeev. 

Sanjeev suddenly hugged her tightly and mumbled in her ears as 'please silvandu.. please'. Durga parted from him and looked at his pleading eyes. She left out a long breathe, hugged him tightly and closed her eyes. They stayed in that position for minutes. Durga stopped her play and remained silent feeling him, inhaling his scent, burring herself in him as if penetrating into him.

After a while, the rivals went out closing the door. Sanjeev listened to their foot steps. He still stood there to make sure everything is in control. His mobile flashed indicating a message received. He left out a long breathe after looking at it. He patted Durga to look at him. He held her tiny hand and started to move from that place. Durga with smiling face walked along with him. He had his secret path and went out in that. 

Durga is watching everything. Once he is out, he went to a car nearby. Both entered into the car and he started it. He drive to his place. He stopped the car at some point, messaged someone and got down. He signaled her to got down. He held her hand and started walking. Till now they didn't utter a single word. They walked for a while and entered a house. He locked the door, turned around and glared at her. Durga didn't budge anything.

Durga- "ithu enna un secret place ah Jeeva?"

Sanjeev- "travels la unaku enna vela? athu evlo aabathana idam nu theriuma? nee ethuku anga ellam vantha?"

Durga is having her one hand at her hip and one hand waving at him saying, - "poikara, poikara... nee muthalla yen poi sonna nu sollu... ithu thaan nee ooruku kilambina latchanama?"

Sanjeev- "silvandu, plan la chinna changes irunthathu, naan inga irukura mathiri agiduchu... nee topic ah mathatha.."

Durga- "oru message paniah nee?"