Chapter 55

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanjeev talked with someone via phone for sometime, and they returned to their room. 

Durga- "ada paavi, kolai nadantha room-aya nee book paniruka?"

Sanjeev- "ethu? enna silvandu olarura?", he locked the door. It is still dark outside.

Durga- "crime spot ku polam nu namma roomkae thirumbi vanthirukome? athaan ketaen.."

Sanjeev stared at her and said, " namma ipo anga poga vendiathu illa... matinanae oru thoongu moonchi kolaikaran, avan gang ah pudichutanga. athula oruthan accept paintaan. kolai epadi nadanthathu nu solitaan. so namma anga poga vendia avasiyam illa.. They will take care ma. "

Durga- "oh, nee direct ah inga varavum. inga thaan kolai nadanthucho nu ninachuten. Sorry Jeeva.", she smiled sheepishly.  

Sanjeev gave a dismissive nod with an unbelievable look. He removed his shirt and she was staring at his upper naked body. Durga's mind started to comment on all his actions.

did he intentionally removed it? or am i over thinking?

Durga' s body stiffened once. Sanjeev wiped his face with that shirt, throwed it on the chair near to them. he then stood near to the cupboard. 

So this is not intentional.. okay but why is he always looks hot?

He must be lovely to me, but hot often..  

Sanjeev- "enna ma apadiye nikura? enna aachu? enna yosanai?"

Durga mind voice- "mandaila managetta thanama oduthu, atha ellam epadi solrathu? ". she just nodded as no as she can't voice out anything.

Sanjeev- "Naan poi maathitu vantharen..". Durga just nodded her head and lie down on the bed facing the ceiling. She took take breathe to calm herself. Just a second is enough for her to be triggered. 

He is always hot. Sometimes it is hard to control. The sad part is she can't admit that too. 

He came out after a minute, a drop of water spit on her from his body. Durga started to remember their intense moments. She is not able to quite that thought. With closed eyes, she recalled those moments and also her longing moments here. Many things running in her mind..

A long three days is going to end now.. Their alone time is going to finish sooner. In these two days, apart from analyzing the case with him, she intentionally did many things to trigger him. But everything went in vain. Regardless of the outfit, She always stick to him. Even in the sleeping time, she hugged him tight. 

In the first crime spot scene, while waiting outside the house in that dark road side, she badly wanted him to kiss her. When hiding behind the car, their body brushes each other. Even though she converse with him the whole time to divert herself, but the lust thoughts still remains in her mind. In that cool breeze, his soft touch in her hot body feels heaven.. But that didn't happen. He maintained his calm posture, admired her and they returned back to the room. They slept once they are back. Even after returning to the room nothing happened. 

She thought to herself that she is a bad seducer. 

While travelling, she always sat very close to him so that his body collide with hers often. Though everything appears to be natural, she did that purposefully. While looking at the pictures in his mobile, she need a back hug from him. That didn't happen.