Chapter 16

AN: It is purely 18+. If you are not comfortable please skip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durga choose to return to the room as she felt the wind is cold. While returning, she heard some sound. She hide near the pillar and looked at the door side. Mohan went and opened the door.  Kaali came in and they both hugged each other. It looks like Mohan passed a comment about the jasmine flower to Kaali. Kaali hide the Jasmine flower behind and scratched his eye-brows with a little blush. Mohan laughed at him, patted his shoulder and went. 

Durga hurriedly went inside her room. She went near the mirror and looked at herself. As expected Kaali opened the door and neared her. She turned around and looked at him with a smile. 

Kaali locked the door, neared her, back hugged her smelling her fragrance. Durga bite her lips automatically due to the effect. 

Kaali- "ena di paathutu iruka?", he asked her looking at her via the mirror.

Durga- "summa pathen", She looked down with a blush. 

Kaali- "intha di poo", he pinched her waist and gave it to her. 

Durga- "maten nu sona mathiri irunthathu... ". 

Kaali- "vangalaina thaan moonchiya thooki vachukariye athan.. "

Durga- "athukaga matum thana?"

Kaali twirled her around and kissed her soulfully. His hands started its job squeezing her but. He left her when there is a need for air. 

They went near the bed. he pulled her on him.  he slowly traced her waist. She adjusted herself, squeezed his chest, and then collapsed onto the bed next to him. 

Durga- "enaku unga kooda konjam pesanum."

Kaali- "enna di?". After lying on her, he took her breast in his hands and gently squeezed it.

Durga- "unga kita kaasu iruka? "

Kaali chuckled and said, "iruku, ethuku kekura? enna venum?"

Durga- "athu enaku adikadi oru mathiri aaguthu, enanu doctor ah pakalama? kootitu poreengala?"

Kaali body stiffened when she said that, ceased all activity and lay motionless next to her. He collected himself. but stayed there. Durga neared him and scratched slightly his chest. 

Kaali- "enna pannuthu unaku?"

Durga- "theriala sariah. Adikadi suthi nadakurathu ethuvume manasula pathiah matikuthu.. oru mathiri enaku... epadi solrathu... Haan, antha pambu vanthathu kooda theriala, neenga kooptatho, anna kooptatho kekave illa... athaan ennanu pakalam nu.. "

Kaali- "nijamave pakalama?", he adjusted her hair and asked with expectation. 

Durga- "hmm, ethavathu iruntha treatment eduthukaren.. nee kooda irupalla", she looked at him longingly

Kaali- "epo irunthu unaku ipadi iruku?", He cupped her face and gently rubbed her cheeks.

Durga- "enaku Chinna vayasula irunthe iruku, adikadi naan enake theriama sudukaatulayo illa antha bungalow layo than irupen.. ", she draw pattern in his chest while muttering.

Kaali- "yenna ipo thideernu treatment eduthukalam nu unaku puthi vanthiruku?", he tried to pretend like Kaali, but his voice is soft. He could not be able to change it. 

Durga- "munnadi enaku yarum illa. ipo nee iruka. Enaku un kooda vaalanum, romba santhosama vaalanum... intha family ah patha enaku yetkama iruku,.. enakum ipadi oru family venum.. nama neraiah kulanthainga pethukanum.. Naama ithe mathiri oru happy family ah irukanum.. "