Chapter 58

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

No prof read kindly adjust.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole house is filled with laughter and giggling sound. Everyone are happy except Praba, Ranjini and Priya. 

The whole village is happy due to their festival. Sangeetha, Mohana and Chandhini get along very well due to Durga. Durga gave hint as Vikram love her and that is more than enough to include her in their group. 

Time passed and Chakravarthy called Durga for a session to check about her mental health. Durga hesitated to have a session now. She is scared to have a session. 

The reason is now her heart and mind is fully filled with Sanjeev and often their initiate moments is flashing in her mind. The way he handle her is something completely different and always have a surprise element in it. 

If Chakravarthy take a session now, there is a high chance that she will blabber about their moments. Chakravarthy, for sure, will ask about her experience in this case to analyze the mental health. 

The fact is, though she asked about the case details and progress to Sanjeev, she couldn't remember anything. She didn't payed much attention to the case. The only thing that pleased her is spending time with him. Their alone time matters. And the next thing she did in this trip is teasing him. 

How can she share this to him in the session, that too to a fatherly figure. She is thinking about all possible ways to skip the session. 

she mentally prepared about her lies to skip the session and went to Chakravarthy room. She opened and the door and notice that Chakravarthy is having a video call with someone. She closed the door without noise, so that they will not get disturbed and stood behind him. He didn't notice her presence and very deeply talking with someone. Durga is standing behind him. 

Chakravarthy is having his head phone and so Durga can't hear what the other person is talking. she started to listen to his talk.

Chakravarthy- "nambikkaiya vidatheenga. neenga ipadi pesina apuram epadi avangala sari panrathu?"

Durga mind voice- "ivaru motivational speech kooda kodupara? parava illayae

Durga mind voice- "ivaru motivational speech kooda kodupara? parava illayae.."

Chakravarthy- "neenga gang rape pathi enna ninachutu irukeenga? Cinema la kaatura mathiri atha sila veri nai kadicha mathiri nu ninachukitu oru ponnala velila vanthida mudium na? illanga, It is different. Athu onum neenga ninaikura mathiri, just an accident kidaiyathu. It gives pain to the core. Orutharoda amma-vo illa appa-vo iranthu pona epadi valikumo apadi valikum, enna antha nisham iranthu porathu valkaiya pathina avangaloda nambikkai. intha samuthayathu mela avanga vachirukura nambikkai. avanga avangalayae ilanthutatha ninaipaanga. Nadanthatha yethuka mudiama thavipanga. ellaraium face panna bayapaduvanga.. ini aduthu enna-nra bayam romba adhigama irukum. udal reethiyana pathipum irukum... ellathukum mela antha naaloda ninavugalla irunthu avangalala avlo easy ah meendu vara mudiathu"