Chapter 50

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, everything looked different for Vetrivel and Radhika. They felt so relaxed and the glow in their face told the closeness with Durga. Veera and Vikram looked at each other meaningfully. Durga was still sleeping, she is very much tired too. May be after a long night, she was sleeping peacefully due to the vented out emotions. 

Durga slowly opened her eyes after a while and saw herself on Veera's lap. He was talking in phone. She slightly turned and snuggled more into him. He just patted her and quickly ended his call. 

Veera- "papa, enthirichu refresh agittu, saptutu apuram marupadium kooda thoongu papa. intha kutty vayuru pasikum da.. please kutty"

Durga- "hmm, aana thookam varuthe Veera anna"

Vikram- "enthiricha poidumae..."

Durga whined cutely and said, "hmmm, anna"

Veera- "enthiri papaa. apuram thirumbavum thoongikalam.. promise. "

She lazily got up, smiled at them and went to refresh herself. After doing her chores, she came out and gave a look at everyone, observing the environment. She saw everyone are busy at their work. But often Prabakaran is looking at her. He is always having an eye on her which made her to smirk. 

She moved very slowly to the back side of the house with Mohana and Chandhini and started to do Skipping, letting them to count. Prabakaran slowly moved away and started to search for her. He was very much angry when he witness her doing that. He also remembered Mohana's words which says Physical exercise. Mohana noticed Prabakaran's arrival and started to change the number of her count from 9 to 69. Durga and Chandhini understood. Durga did skipping enthusiastically. 

Prabakaran- "enna panikitu irukeenga inga?", He can't control the anger in his voice. It is clearly felt.

Mohana- "71, Skipping pa, 72, 73, 74"

Prabhakaran- "niruthunga mothalla", Durga stopped and looked at him. 

Prabhakaran- "athellam pothum. ulla vanga."

Durga- "naan epavum 150 varaikum poduven.. neenga ponga naan mudichutu varen"

Prabhakaran- "vendam nu sonna keka matiah?"

Durga- "periappa ungaluku enna than problem.. yaen ipadi kalailayae arambikureenga? skipping kooda poda koodatha?"

Prabhakaran - "potta varaikum pothum nu thaan solren. kathatha..."

Durga- "yen katha koodathu? ipo ethuku itha stop pananaum? intha veetla oru skipping kooda naan poda koodatha?"

Prabhakaran- "unna poda koodathunu naan sollave illa. pothum nu thaan solren. ulla vanthu enaku kanaku paathu kodunga. vaanga"

Durga- "enaku kanaku paka varathu. naan apuram varen"

Prabhakaran- "naan solli tharen vaaa."

Durga- "enaku ippo interest illa, naan apuram varen"

Prabhakaran- "sonna pecha keka koodathunae irukiah?"

Veera- "ennachu?"

Durga- "paaru anna. ippo skipping poda vida matikuraru". Veera looked at Prabhakaran.

Prabhakaran- "kanaku elutha koopten.. ini ellam therinjukanumla.. "

Veera- "ithuvaraikum yarum paathathu illaye.. Ranjini thaan ellarukum periava, avala kooda neenga kooptathu illaye.."