Chapter 60

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, everyone got ready in a grand way. The whole village is filled with the sounds of songs, music and vehicle sounds. There is not only the songs based on the god is played, all the film songs are played. Children in the village are playing all over, running here and there. 

Youngsters in the village dressed up in a rugged way and often looked at the girls. Girls too dressed up in a homely yet elegant way. All are in celebration mode. Happiness filled everyone. Durga felt happy to present in this environment. She watched everyone. 

Grandpa and grandma are talking with the hands held. They have their hands clubbed. It looked like they are doing things with each others support. Vetrivel bought jasmine flower to Radhika and pinned in her hair. They both smiled at each other. The sparking in their eyes told that they are remembering about their passed memory and recreating the same with the same emotions. Mohan and Saranya eyes talked with each other. They often steal glances. Harridev and Maadhavi are also in their own world. Harridev teased Maadhavi, she beat him once and closed her face in shyness. Harridev giggled contently. 

Durga slowly turned and looked around. As usual, Vikraman and Sangeetha are stealing glances. Sangeetha blushed to the core. When she looked at the other direction, Veera is screwing Chandhini ears and she is giggling. When she looked at the other direction, Ragu is wearing a chain on Mohana's neck. Mohana blushed biting her lips when he blow air in her neck. Durga suddenly turned towards the other direction after widening her eyes. She then noticed that Chakravarthy and Sanjeev are seriously discussing a lot. 

Durga doubted that it might be about her. But soon, Chakravarthy laughed out loud confirming her doubt. he put his arms around Sanjeev's shoulder. He blushed and looked down with a chuckle. 

Chakravarthy teased him. Sanjeev is nodding a no. Chakravarthy is smiling touched Sanjeev's heart with his forefinger. Sanjeev closed his eyes once in embarrassment and looked at him via corner of his eyes. Soon Sanjeev's gesture changes, he replied something to him with a smirk. Chakravarthy eyes opened widely and shocked with open mouthed. His arms are removed from Sanjeev's shoulder. Now Sanjeev put arms around Chakravarthy's shoulder and muttered something in a pride way. Chakravarthy screwed his ears. Sanjeev started to plead at him cutely. 

Durga is unable to move her eyes from them. She looked at them with a kind of happiness. But to her shock they both turned towards her at the same time. 

Chakravarthy signaled her to come near him. Durga slowly walked towards them.

Chakravarthy- "enna ma nethu nee en roomku vantha, unaku thevayana therinjukitathum oru hi kooda solama poitiye maa..."

Durga widened her eyes in shock. she didn't expect this direct question from him. 

Sanjeev- "chaku paa, vilayadatha .. silvandu appa summa vilayaduraru.."

Chakravarthy chuckled and said, "yen ma ivlo shock agura? chumma thaan ketaen. Nee ethaium therinjuka koodathu nu ellam naan ninaikala.. unna pathi nee theirnjukurathu thappu onum kidaiyathu.. nee ethunalum direct ah ve enna kekalam"

Durga smiled a little and said, "sorry.. epadi kandu pudicheenga?"

Chakravarthy- "naan epavume door ah close panitu thaan session edupen. Nee velila pogum pothu door close pana maranthuta.. yaro vanthitu poirukanga nu doubt vanthathu.. velila vanthu pathapo nee session irukuthungra tension ae illama, intha rowdy ah parvaiyalaye mulungitu iruntha.. un kannula perumai pongi valinjathu.. appo than doubt vanthuchu nee vanthirupio nu.. ipo un shock soliduchu, en guess correct thaan nu"