Chapter 56

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanjeev- "enna aachu? bayama iruka?"

Durga- "puthusa iruku.. Nee enamo panra"

Sanjeev- "itha nee enna moonu nalla seendurathuku munnadi yosichurukanum"

Durga looked at him with an unbelievable look. He didn't seemed to be joking.. She looked at him with an horrible expression. 

Sanjeev pressed his lips and rubbed with it on her forehead, But he didn't kissed. Durga eased her body once. He is of course a magic man. 

He removed her tops while she is in deep thoughts. Her arms are still  circled around his neck. He unclasped her bra and slide it down from her shoulders. That's when she felt that he undressed her completely. 

He just stared at her body. Durga felt something uneasy and a burning sensation all over her body. Sanjeev lifted her and throw her on the bed. Once she settled after the bombardment, he touched her legs and rubbed with his lips in it. He also rubbed it with his cheeks. She clutched the sheet to control herself. 

He slowly moved his hand upwards. She started to pant slowly, every inch in her body is longed for his touches. She felt goosebumps all over her body. when he touched a part in her body, the next part is automatically waited for its turn. 

Durga felt hard to speak anything or tell anything. She is not sure why her lips are tied. This tortures will end if she voice out, one part of her wish for it.. But she unable to. Something is stopping her and she is not sure whether it is a fear or longing or desire or just letting him enjoy fully due to love which is currently dominated by lust. 

His eyes that is fully filled with lust and desire. He is not the similar man, who is a complete gentle man outside this room. 

She gasped when his hand moved upwards, without minding her pussy that is longing. She panted when he circled her navel. It is slow, he gently rubbed it for seconds. His hands moved up towards her boobs. 

She thought he is going to start his play in boobs. Her tiny hairs in her body stood up in erection, may be it want to witness his tortures. She panted a little and waited for him to touch her. 

To her surprise, He touched her navel with his tongue without moving his hands upwards. Her whole body trembled. He tightly clutched her waist so that she cant move. It is really hard and different for her to handle. He is never a demanding person as far as she knows. Why now like this?

It is hard to come out of that thought, his thoughts. He is having her in his control that too in an unexpected way. He started to bit her navel and sucked it for minutes. As expected, he loves to eat her rather than kissing. Kissing is just once, may be to announce that this part is going to suffer right now by him. 

She stiffened her whole body as a reflex when he started to draw patterns with his nose. Is he aware of what he is doing? sending shock waves all over the body.

His face rubbed her navel and moved very slightly down to her abdomen. He just blow air below her abdomen, like teasing her womanhood. She moaned and sat up unable to handle everything. 

She clutched his hair, pulled himself towards her and started to kiss him like a hungry person who hadn't ate for weeks. Not sure, whether the kiss was soulful but it is full of emotions and desire. She kissed him pouring all her emotions as he always do. She is not aware of that too. 

She bite his lips hardly in the process. She didn't left him when her lungs longed for air. She has to leave him to breathe. But this kiss is not enough for her. His hands move upwards, held her nipple in between his fingers and teased it with his nails.