Chapter 40

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the afternoon, food was sent to everyone in their room itself. Since there is a big problem happened no one came out after that and settled in their room itself ... Durga went to Vetrivel' s room and spend time with them. Veera and Vikraman too came and joined them in an hour. 

They all sat and discussed about movies and sports.. Even explained about their cases too.. Durga listened to them and laughed often. They narrated it like a funny event. Veera and Vikraman dealing with patients, Vetrivel's interesting cases are discussed. 

They didn't included any abusive cases in that. First time she is listening to a completely new thing, that too about her family. Food arrived. Vetrivel spoon feed it for Durga. 

Durga- "appa oru nimisham... amma atha enaku ooti vidunga, taste epadi irukunu paakuren." Radhika had mild tears in her eyes, She happily spoon feed her food to Durga. 

Durga- "intha combination nallarukkae... appa enaku ithu mari vachu tha pa"

Vetrivel- "athe mathiri ethiku vaikanum? Raadhu ma, nee ooti vidu kutty ku.."

Durga- "haan, enaku ithuvum venum.."

Vetrivel chuckled and said, "muthalla raadhu ootatum, apuram naan otaren.. atha saptutu itha sapdu.. "

Durga nodded and with sharing love they all had their lunch. They finished their food and sat there for a while... Soon, Mohana entered the room with a thud. 

Mohana- "chithappa, chithi

Mohana- "chithappa, chithi... ", She rushed to them and hugged them tightly. 

Mohana- "anna, rendu perum inga thaan irukeengala?", she hugged them too. 

Mohana- "nee thaane en thangatchi". She hugged her tightly before Durga nod and gave kisses to her. 

Mohana- "un peru enna?"

Durga- "Durga"

Mohana- "enaku una romba pudichuruku... thatha room la oru photo irukum athula irukura paati mariye iruka nee.. alaga"

Durga- "enakum ungala photo la pathathume pudichu pochu kaa". They again shared a hug. 

Mohana- "enaku enna vangitu vanthirukeenga?". Vetrivel and Radhika presented her a dress, Veera presented her a watch and Vikram presented her a headset. 

Mohana- "hai, naan keta watch-um headset-um vaangitu vanthuteengala? super super.. amma sonanga, neenga papa va kandupudichatathaala ini enna kanduka mateenga, enakaga ethuvum vanga mateenga nu sonanga.. naan apadi ellam illainu apove sonen.. kadaisila naan sonathu thaan correct. enna Durga?". Sanjeev too entered the room at that time.