Chapter 20

AN: It is strictly 18+. Those who are not comfortable please skip. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Kaali woke up lately and Durga is still sleeping. When he came out after refreshing himself, he saw Saranya is arranging food in the table. Mohan, Vikraman and Veera are seriously discussion with patient files. 

Kaali joined them and had his coffee. 

Mohan- "kalailaye vetri kilambitaan. inaiku quota mudinchatha? illa inum iruka raja?"

Kaali- "illa pa, iruku.."

Veera- "inaiku ena plan da? nama enna pananum?"

Kaali- "inaiku avanunga pothachu vachuruntha athana peroda ragasiyatha .... avanga pana kodumaiah ellam thondi eduka poren... namma perusa onum panna vendam, vedikka patha pothum.. "

Vikraman- "papa.. "

Kaali- "en kooda kootitu poidaren.. It is her hard time, we need to be alone. "

Veera- "puriuthu.. but ethunalum udane call panidu"

Kaali- "sure. "

Vikraman- "intha chemistry piece oda scene ellam mudinchathuma? illa kalailaye start paniduviah?"

Kaali- "media vanthathu, chemistry ah cover panitu irukum pothe, thoondurathuku start paniduvanga... "

Veera- "pakka plan than da.. but papava pathuko.. ithu avaluku peria shock"

Vikraman- "epadi venalum ava react agalam... You need to more cautious in this". Kaali nodded his head.

Kaali- "enkita plan iruku.. ", he mumbled.

Durga got up refreshed herself and came out. She stood near the door watching the scene. Kaali was making fun of Veera along with Vikraman. Mohan and Saranya are giggling at them. The trio had a little fight too. They all are laughing happily. Vikraman and Veera hold Kaali at one point and started to play with him with cute beatings. Kaali wisely diverted the topic. Now Vikraman is chasing Veera while Kaali is laughing at them. 

Durga looked them with a smile, but her eyes conveyed a longingness for that love. She understood that they are a family. Still she is unaware of who is what to her or the past or the relationships or anything. Even that didn't bothers her a lot. She is clear that now she can't understand everything in one go... She already had a lot in her mind, and need to come out of that. 

Saranya- "yen ma angaye nikura? vaa.. cofee kudikuriah?", that's when everyone noticed Durga. Her eyes mirrored a combination of emotions, which has longingness, happiness, yearning and wish. 

Durga silently moved neared them with a little smile. Kaali and Durga looked at each other, their eyes met once. Saranya gave her coffee. When she was about to sip it, Malliga shouted from the gate. Watchman opened the door for her, she entered with much panting. Durga kept the coffee down and went near the door.  Everyone looked at them. Kaali followed Durga.

Durga- "enna aachu di? yen ipadi odi vara?"

Malliga- "un athai irukulla athu un marksheet certificate ellathaium nerupula potu erichutta"

Durga widened her eyes and asked her, "enna di solra? en thideernu?"

Malliga- "mayandi inaiku vidiyura nerathula kuri sonan di.. un rasi thaan antha veeta aati vaikutham... unaku kalyana yogam vantha, unaku mapla vanthuta antha veedu sudukada maridumamae.. ipo antha yogam vandhiducham.. athunala ellame sudukada marapoguthunu solitu poitan... ipo oorukulla ellarukum udambu sari illama vanthathuku kooda nee than karanam nu pesikuranga..."