Chapter 61

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

No Prof read kindly adjust.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, everyone got up in a happy mood. Because today is the engagement day. Yes, arrangements are taken care for the engagement. Everywhere the anklet sound, giggling sound and the laughing sound is heard. 

Though, the engagement will happen in the evening, the celebration mode start from the morning itself. The sound system was connected and all the romance songs list were played. Many people visited the home and shared the work. 

Grandpa and Granma are very much busy in hospitality of the visitors. Everything seems to be special and new to Durga. A slight fear emerged in her heart. An unknown feeling of fear is wrapping her. She is very much happy to marry Sanjeev, but will she able to manage everything in this family as his wife. She will become the daughter-in-law of this biggest family. This thought is itself is giving her a trembling. 

She was in deep thought about this. Soon, her bathroom door opened. She didn't mind anything. She was lying in the bed staring at the ceiling with multiple thoughts. Within minutes, a hand wrapped her waist, pinching it and she jerked due to the touch. 

Durga- "aah, Jeeva neeya? naan bayanthuten"

Sanjeev- "naan vanthathu kooda theriama enna yosanai, silvandu?", he snuggled into her.

Durga- "ellam intha kalyanatha ninaichu thaan"

Sanjeev- "nalaiku varaikum wait pananum nu thane silvandu.. enakum athe thought thaan. una vitutu irukave mudiala..", he put his leg on hers.

Durga- "naan atha yosikala.."

Sanjeev- "apuram?"

Durga- "ennala mudiumanu kavalaya iruku?"

Sanjeev- "enakum athae ennam thaan nalaiku rathiri varaikum enalla wait pana mudiuma nu.", His lips pressed oh her neck and his leg tried to penetrate between her legs. 

Durga- "jeeva, naan serious ah pesuren..", she huskily said the statement due to that effect. 

Sanjeev- "hey naanum sathyama serious ah solren di silandu..", he muttered the same to her..

Durga- "haan, Jeeva", she whined

Sanjeev- "sari sari sollu, enna visayam?", he stopped his movements but his hands and legs remained where ever it is. 

Durga- "naan unaku wife matum illa, intha kudumbathuku marumaga.. paati mathiri, athai mathiri intha family ah joint family ah enala kondu poga mudiuma? bayama iruku Jeeva. enaku onume theirathu.. unna pudikum, avlo thaan theirum. ithu peria poruppu, ithellam ninachale enaku padapada nu varuthu Jeeva.."

Sanjeev- "unaku matum epadi thaan kavalapada oru oru visayama kidaikutho silvandu. nalla yosi di.. intha kudumbam otrumaiah iruka amma matum karanam illa, Suguna athai, Radhika athai, Maadhavi chithi nu ellarum thaan karanam.."

Durga looked at him with a confused look. 

Sanjeev- "Suguna athai, naan avanga ponna kalyanam panala nu therinjathu veeta vitu kovichukitu poirukalam, aana pogala.. Radhika athai, unna pathi thappa pesinathum kovichutu poirukalam aana pogala.. Enakum Ragu-kum evlo peria sandai vanthalum atha periavanga avangalukulla kondu poga matanga.. Ithuvaraikum Maadhavi chithi athukaga sanda potathu illa. Avan railway track la vilunthu, adi pattu vanthapove chithi doubt vanthiduchu etho thappa irukunu. avanga Ragu ku adivice panitu vitutanga. engala onume kekala. yarkitaium sandaium podala.."