Chapter 8: The Final Offer

"Penguin. Not a dime changes hands in this city he can't tell you about. If anyone knows where Black Mask and his assassin's are…. It's him. But Penguin's hard to find. His men are doing a deal here. I'll make them talk…."
Batman was watching as several men were meeting up.
One in a Santa hat, called Loose Lips, was saying, "guys! Haha! So, little boys…. What do you want for Christmas? Oh wait, I already know."
He snapped his fingers as one of the men opened up a case with a high quality sniper rifle in it.
Loose Lips was then handed a case as he said, "now let's see if you've been naughty or….", he opened it up to see a ton of cash in the case, "hohohoho…. Nice…."
Batman whispered, "punk in the Santa hat must be in charge…."
Batman jumped down!
Loose Lips yelled, "it's him! Take him out!"
Batman quickly began taking out each man one by one as Loose Lips hid behind a large chair.
Batman was easily able to take down each thug. Batman grabbed Loose Lips and then threw him clear through the nearby Christmas display! He then held him into the air, growling, "where's the Penguin?"
Loose Lips choked out, "I…. Don't…. Know…."
Batman lifted Loose Lips up higher and growled, "where is he?"
Loose Lips tried to say, "I swear….", but then passed out.
Batman muttered, "damn…."
….
Batman hung Loose Lips upside down on top of the nearby clock tower, growling, "wake up!"
Loose Lips muttered, "wha- what happened…. Ah!"
He started screaming in fear as he looked up at Batman, his goggles' glowing eyes boring into him.
Batman growled, "time to talk. Where's Cobblepot?"
Loose Lips yelled, "let me go!"
Batman smirked and said, "if you insist."
Batman pretended to let go of Loose Lips, making him scream before Batman started pulling him back up, pulling Loose Lips's phone out of his pocket.
Loose Lips begged, "please…. Stop! Stop! I'll talk! I'll tell you anything you want to know! Please!"
Batman looked at a text on the phone that read, "has the deal gone through?"
Who was it from?
Cobblepot.
Batman had what he needed to find him!
Batman looked at Loose Lips and said, "too late. I already have what I need."
Loose Lips yelled, "no!"
Batman let go, but Loose Lips's leg was tied to the top of the tower, leaving him there to dangle as Batman began to walk off.

Loose Lips yelled as he hung there in the air, "YOU'RE CRAZY! YOU'RE FRIGGIN' CRAZY!"
Batman tried to use the SIM card in the phone to locate the Penguin on his sequencer, but another hamming signal was coming from another tower.
Batman growled as he quickly made his way there. It was probably another obstacle set up by Enigma.
Batman had to quickly deal with the thugs waiting at the rooftop of the tower before dealing with the jamming signal.
Once the thugs were all dealt with, Batman got a message from, guess who?
"Well look who just showed up! Have you really decided to try and take me on? Get to it, then! I'm looking forward to watching you fail."
Batman smirked. Enigma still had no idea that his precious data he was holding onto would be out of his hands by the end of the night.
Batman used one of his boomerangs he had started calling Specterangs to activate a switch that allowed him to access the tower's console from behind a gate.
After quickly deciphering the password, Enigma said, "congratulations are in order! Maybe you're not as stupid as I've been led to believe."
Batman growled, "why are you doing this, Enigma?!"
Enigma said, "direct! I like it. So I'll tell you. Gotham's sullied. It's filled with brutes who control this city through violence and intimidation."
Batman said, "you didn't answer my question."
Enigma yelled, "because you didn't let me finish! Ahem, I want to get rid of them. To improve Gotham's intellectual and moral understanding. But I'm not a thug like you. My approach is a bit more…. Refined."
Batman growled, "what you're doing is no different than stealing! There's nothing refined about it!"
Enigma chuckled, "your response is as predictable as it is banal. Goodbye."
The video feed ended as Batman could finally use the SIM card to hack Penguin's communications and find out where he's located.
Batman was forced to locate two men who had walkie talkies with specific SIM cards that were able to lead him to the main secure frequency Penguin used to keep in contact with his men.
After getting the first SIM card, he heard Penguin and his men talking.
"The Batman?! You expect me to believe that croc of shit? Listen, I happen to know that Batman's got way more important things to do tonight than mess with our shipments! You better hope the next person you tell this kind of story to is dumber than you! Oh wait, that's right, THERE AIN'T NO-ONE DUMBER THAN YOU!"
"I swear Mr. Cobblepot! It was the Batman! He had the ears! The wings! All that shit! He dropped Ricky off the roof of the clock tower. Left him hanging above the Christmas tree!"
"I don't care what you think you saw! If you're not back 'ere with my money in the next ten minutes, I'll cut your damn eyeballs out. And then you won't have to worry about seeing nothin' ever again?! That clear?!"
Batman soon got his hands on the second SIM card, and heard Penguin talking as he started to triangulate the location of his base.
"Alright everyone, listen up. I know I oughta cancel our annual boiler deck fights after what happened tonight at Jezebel Plaza, but just to you all what a nice nice guy I am, the fights are still on! So get yourself down to the ship right now if you want in on this!"
Batman muttered, "he's been using an old ship called the Final Offer. Guess a Penguin loves to keep close to water…."
Batman soon made his way to the Final Offer, near the docks.
Batman had to silently take down a group of snipers and a few security guards before he was able to get into the ship.
Batman had to deal with a large number of Penguin's thugs as he made his way through the ship.
He soon made his way to the boiler deck, where thugs were fighting for the entertainment of Penguin and the other thugs.
Penguin had just left for his office, saying that a woman named Tracey would be managing the fights until he got back.
Batman was behind a locked door as he caught sight of Penguin leaving.
Batman muttered, "looks like Penguin is gonna be in his office. Tracey will know where that is…. I'll make her talk…."
Batman saw Tracey yelling at the thugs.