Chapter 28: Flying Graysons!

A few weeks later….

Bruce groaned as he sat on the couch in the living room of his mansion.

He was tired.

He had recently brought the Joker back to Arkham Asylum after he had somehow managed to escape.

It had been a game of cat and mouse when catching him.

He had seen Harleen upon bringing the Joker in.

Though she didn't look pleased to see him.

If anything, she had glared at him as if he had torn up her favorite dress with a knife!

Still, Bruce had gotten the job done, and was now relaxing.

Alfred walked in a few minutes later, saying, "Sir? You've received an invitation in the mail."

Bruce sighed and asked, "what's it for?"

Alfred said, "your friend Mr. Dent has invited you, Commissioner Gordon and several others to Hayley's Circus in two days."

Bruce chuckled and said, "Harvey's been making an effort to befriend people like me and Gordon. Improves his image, as if his status as Gotham's best district attorney didn't do that. Hmm…. Selina might find it fun. Ivy, Tracey and Candy also may enjoy the circus. Contact Harvey and tell him we'll be there."

Alfred smiled and said, "very good, sir…."

Alfred walked off as Bruce dozed off….

….

Two days later….

Bruce arrived at the circus with Selina, Ivy, Tracey and Candy. He had offered Victor to come with them, but he was still focused on his work.

They were all dressed for the occasion. 

Bruce in a black suit.

Selina in a black dress.

Ivy in a dark green dress. She had managed to find a way to control her skin tone, making it a normal color for the event.

Tracey wore a dark blue dress.

Candy wore a sparkling white dress.

Quite a lot of people were there. After sharing a friendly greeting with Harvey and Gordon, Bruce saw Vicki Vale approaching.

 After sharing a friendly greeting with Harvey and Gordon, Bruce saw Vicki Vale approaching

The cute reporter asked, "Bruce. May we get your opinion on this circus?"

Bruce chuckled and said, "sure. I'm honestly excited to see just what this circus has. I haven't been to one in a long time. I'm eager to see the acrobatic act the most, honestly."

Vicki chuckled and said into the camera, "there you have it Gotham, it appears that everyone in Gotham is excited for this circus. Back to you in the studio."