Chapter 15: Hotel Hell

Batman soon makes it to the hotel, sneaking through the back doors as he notices numerous SWAT officers providing security.

Batman said, "the Joker’s booked out the Royal, but why are SWAT providing security? I need to find out what’s going on here…."
Batman makes his way through the parking lot, hearing the officers and thugs talking in certain areas as he remains hidden.

"So what’s with all the train tracks?"

"It’s a surprise. Now, why don’t you go back to your post and let us finish our work?"

"I’m fine right here if you don’t mind."

"Who says I mind?"

Alfred asked, "Master Bruce. Has the Joker taken a room at the Gotham Royal?"

Batman said, "he’s in here. And SWAT are doing his dirty work, keeping Gordon and the media away from whatever’s going on inside."

Alfred asked, "doesn’t Branden realize It’s not Black Mask he’s working with?"

Batman said, "I guess he’ll find out when I bring in the Joker."

As Batman made his way further into the hotel garage, he saw the van Joker had used to race off earlier crashed into the wall.

Batman muttered, "the Joker’s van. He must be in the building…."
Batman soon finds an elevator that can take him to the hotel lobby.
As he rode up, Alfred called and said, "Sir, do you know just where in the hotel the Joker is located?"

Batman said, "not yet. Why?"

Alfred replied, "well, it looks like there’s a security room in the hotel lobby. You could use the cameras to find him."

Batman said, "okay. I’ll try that."
Batman soon makes it to the hotel lobby, where several thugs have loaded up some crates of explosives down there.
Batman quickly hid among the rafters built into the room and whispered, "there are enough explosives here to take down this building. I wonder what other surprises I’ll find."
Batman once again, for like the millionth time that night, quickly and quietly takes down all the thugs before making his way into the security room.
He said, "the cameras should help me look for the Joker."
Batman looks over the monitors until he finds one that shows a specific room.
….
'Black Mask' is now in a dark purple jacket as he stands before several monitors with crudely drawn graphs with various clowns and cartoon ghosts drawn on them.
Sitting around the room are the remaining assassins.
Firefly, decked out in a special suit with a large jetpack, all of it hiding the burns all over his body.
Shiva, an attractive Asian woman with a black bob cut, wearing black and red robes with a sword on her back.
The Elecrocutuoner is playing a game on his phone.
And lastly, a very large and muscular man in a black and white mask, wearing a dark coat, sitting in a chair too small for him.
This was Bane.
'Black Mask' said, "friends, assassins. Welcome to our first quarterly performance review. As you can see here. Batman deaths are coming in far below projections. Hehehe. Ahem, we are really going to have to turn this around…."
'Black Mask' took off the mask and tossed it in Electrocutioner's lap.
Joker smiled and said, "and by we I mean YOU."
The other assassin's all have slightly confused reactions.
Joker said, "got that, Mr…. Cutioner?

Electrocutioner stood up and asked, "just who the Hell are you?"

Joker said, "I’m the guy with the money…. And the gun."

He pulls out a gun and shoots several times at Electrocutioner, but deliberately does not aim at him, instead making several holes in the window, before shoving the assassin back into his chair.

Joker said, "so when I hire you to kill the Batman, you shut the Hell up and kill the Batman. Do you have anything else to contribute…?"
Elecrocutuoner looks at Joker in shock.
Joker smiled and said, "I didn’t think so."