Chapter 26: Poison Ivy

Two months later….

The snow had finally begun to leave Gotham as spring time began.

….

Bruce was checking in on a room labeled; Cryogenics Lab.

As he entered, he noticed a chill in the air.

And for good reason.

Working at a nearby table was Victor Fries.

He was back in the suit he had built. But now it has had some noticeable changes.

Namely a glass dome that was built for the suit, unlike the cracked glass dome from before, it was built to last.

The suit also looked less bulky. More well put together. 

Bruce said, "so, Victor, are you settling in well?"

Victor nodded and said, "very much, Mr. Wayne. The accommodations are very welcoming, as are the staff you've provided for me and the newly refined suit."

Bruce said, "good to hear. And…. How is Nora?"

Victor sighed and said, "my research into her disease hasn't wielded many results as of yet…. But all of the resources you've provided have helped increase the chances of finding a cure. I could never thank you enough, Sir."

Bruce said, "I am more than happy to help, Victor. You and Nora deserve a chance to try and fix what Ferris did to you. You'll always have a place at this company, even after you and Nora are cured."

Victor gave a genuine smile and said, "thank you…. Bruce."

Bruce smiled back. He was happy to have turned Victor away from a life of crime….

….

Meanwhile….

We see Jason finishing up cleaning Pamela's lab. He was clearly making sure his tracks had been covered.

He chuckled to himself, muttering, "crazy plant nut didn't know how to keep her trap shut…."

But then he began to hear a rumbling noise.

He slowly turned around as the ground in front of him cracked apart!

Suddenly, a figure burst out of the ground, standing upon a bundle of gnarled roots!

The figure was a female that had long bright red hair with flowers in it. Her eyes were a dark green color. Her skin was a bright green, with a few visible green veins along her muscular arms and long luscious legs. Her ravaged brown shirt and sweatpants torn up to her thighs revealed the form of a Goddess! Voluptuous breasts and a nice round butt. 

(AN: Just imagine her with green skin here

(AN: Just imagine her with green skin here.)

It's Pamela Lillian Isley! Or rather…. It was. 

She moved forward with a seductive smirk.