96-100

Chapter 96 Dye Gongzi

Hearing this, Chunlan and Qiu Ju were so excited that even their hands holding the potion trembled slightly.

After a while, they came back to their senses, and quickly knelt down and said, "Thank you, master!"

Seeing this, Ye Feiran put three black lines in front of his forehead, why do he still like to kneel down at every turn, is it good that women also have gold under their knees?

Steward Dong and Steward Xie were surprised to see that Ye Feiran's eyes were glazed and gave the potion to the two subordinates without blinking, there are few masters in the world who are so generous to their subordinates.

Immediately after, Chunlan and Qiu Ju drank the potion with trembling hands.

Suddenly, the spiritual power on the two bodies surged, and the next moment, the surrounding spiritual power also surged over frantically.

Ye Feiran looked at Chunlan and Qiu Ju, a flash of expectation flashed in her eyes, their talents are good, I don't know if they can both break through the two levels?
Time flickered, half an hour passed, and Chunlan and Qiu Ju both broke through two levels in a row.

"I'm really refining the ninth order! I'm not dreaming, am I? After Chunlan broke through, she looked incredulous.

Qiu Ju was no better, and said excitedly, "I have also broken through to the ninth order of qi refining."

Ye Feiran glanced at them, raised his eyes to look at the shocked Steward Dong and Steward Xie, and said, "Are the two of you satisfied with the appraisal results?"

Hearing this, Steward Dong and Steward Xie immediately came back to their senses and said in unison, "Satisfied, satisfied!"

Seeing their reactions, the corners of Ye Feiran's lips hooked, she naturally understood the shock of the two stewards, after all, she knew the attraction of this promotion elixir to cultivators.

The reason why she came to the ghost market for auction with the advanced potion tonight was to start her reputation as a dyed son, and secondly, to be able to buy more elixir refining potions in the ghost market.

Because the Dark Guard will return from training in a month, she plans to give them the promotion potion as a surprise when the time comes.

In this way, the Ye family's heritage will become more powerful, and she will feel at ease even if she goes out to practice.

Of course, she also had to buy the elixir that would restore Ye Han's face to its original state, and the best thing was to refine the elixir that would allow Old Man Ye to break through the Golden Pill stage.

Chief Steward Dong looked at Ye Feiran again, and was amazed in his heart, he couldn't imagine that a young man with a bone age of less than fifteen could refine such a powerful potion, it was really unseemly!
He believed that the young man's achievements in the potion in front of him would definitely not stop there, and he would definitely refine the elixir that could break through the foundation building stage and the golden pill stage in the future.

Thinking of this, Steward Dong suddenly became excited in his heart, he has been at the peak of foundation building for decades, if...

Suddenly, Steward Dong's attitude towards Ye Feiran became more respectful.

"Young Master Ran, let's move to the VIP room to talk in detail."

Ye Feiran sat down, took a sip of tea, and said, "Chief Steward, I hope you will publicize the news of the promotion potion as soon as possible, auction it off within a month, and don't reveal any news about me." As for how we work together, you have the final say.