921-930

Chapter 921 Dragon Yin Mountain Range
Hearing this, the smile on Feng Xiaoxi's face froze suddenly, and the hands under his sleeves were also clenched into fists, gritting his teeth and saying, "Feng Yuexi, don't go too far!"

"Tsk!" Feng Yuexi sighed softly, "Who is more excessive, me or you, sister, don't you have any points in your heart?"

Just when Feng Xiaoxi was about to scold Feng Yuexi, a girl in Tsing Yi walked over.

"Sister-in-law, sister-in-law is looking for you!"

Hearing this, Feng Xiaoxi immediately put away his hideous expression, glared at Feng Yuexi fiercely before leaving.

Waiting for Feng Xiaoxi to leave, Feng Yuexi looked at the girl in Tsing Yi in front of her, and the corners of her lips hooked slightly, "Ling'er, you don't have to be like this!"

Feng Ling'er smiled playfully, "It was originally my sister-in-law looking for her."

Feng Yuexi nodded lightly, stopped talking, and pretended to look at Qin Qiu and them casually, in fact, she just wanted to see Ye Feiran.

Feng Ling'er looked sideways at Feng Yuexi, her Aunt Yuexi was really beautiful, but it was a pity that she ......

Alas, she is just a junior, and she is a small person.

Jiang Yinghan also noticed Feng Ling'er, and said in a low voice in Ye Feiran's ear, "In my impression, that Feng Ling'er of the Feng family is not bad, it is the girl in Tsing Yi next to the Wind Killing God." Oh yes, her brother is good, too. As for the other wind families, forget it, it's not a good bird.

Hearing this, Ye Feiran glanced at Feng Ling'er, then raised his eyebrows and asked, "What about the Wind Killing God?"

Jiang Yinghan frowned slightly, "The situation of the wind killing god is a bit complicated, I can't say."

Ye Feiran nodded slightly, and then asked Jiang Yinghan to tell someone she knew.

When Jiang Yinghan introduced, the news of that person appeared in Ye Feiran's mind, and the information provided by Ye Mulin even had some more things that Jiang Yinghan didn't know.

"That woman in black is Nie Linlang of the Wu Clan, the sister of the Holy Maiden Nie Liuli of the Wu Clan, and her witchcraft is on par with Nie Liuli, but why she is not a saint, I don't know."

When Ye Feiran looked at Nie Linlang, Nie Linlang was very vigilant and also looked over.

Looking at each other, Nie Linlang frowned slightly, and Ye Feiran looked away calmly.

After Jiang Yinghan introduced it, he solemnly announced that he would set off again.

The Feng family and the Wu clan are also behind.

"Uh...... I don't really like the latter two families, why should they follow the same path as us? Pastoral said with an unhappy face.

Fang Tuo happened to hear his words, slapped him on the head, and said with a smile, "This road is the road to the Longyin Mountain Range!" Hearing this

, Pastoral suddenly cried and mourned, so they always had nasty little tails behind them.

Everyone's goal is the secret realm on the other side, so there is nothing to do along the way, and even when they encounter the attack of the Warcraft group, they also fight together, but there is almost no communication between the three parties.

Ye Feiran and they went all the way to the front, so they got a lot of natural treasures.

It is impossible for the Feng family and the Wu clan not to be blushing, but thinking about their purpose, and looking at the six well-known figures such as Qin Qiu and Yan Zheng, they will not act rashly.

Qin Qiu and the six people looked at their unwillingness in front of them, but no one could see them.

The elders are like this, Ye Feiran, these juniors, like the elders, get one natural treasure after another with peace of mind.

It's not very precious, but it's better than just looking at it and having nothing.

After walking for two days, they finally came to the Longyin Mountain Range, which was the entrance to the secret realm on the other side.

Ye Feiran looked at the continuous mountains from afar, and then heard the voice in his ears, and finally understood why it was called the Longyin Mountain Range.

The mountain is like a dragon, with a gust of wind blowing, and the surrounding sounds are similar to the sound of a dragon's groan.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Feiran and the others found the best place to camp, and the Feng family and the Wu clan also camped nearby.

"Tsk, are we in the best position?" Han Xize said expectantly.

Hearing this, Hua Jasmine glanced at him and said with a smile, "The entrance to the secret realm on the other side is in the Longyin Mountain Range, but the location is different every year, so don't think too much."

Han Xize: "......"

"Poof!" Situ Yu and the others couldn't help laughing.

The slap in the face came too quickly!