1631-1640

Chapter 1631 Contract Snow Qilin

Hearing this, Ye Mulin stopped, looked down at Ye Feiran, and lightly opened her thin lips, "Teammates are more important than me?" Snow unicorn is more important than me?

Ye Feiran noticed the danger in the man's eyes, and suddenly became full of desire to survive, "No, no, no, you are the most important."

Looking at Ye Feiran's flattering smile, Ye Mulin let her go, and then flew directly to one of the forbidden places of the Evil Cloud Palace.

Seeing the word forbidden land, Ye Feiran couldn't help but ask, "Mu Rin, what are you bringing me to the forbidden land for?"

"You'll find out later." Ye Mu Rin said.

After passing through one formation after another, Ye Scarlet came to a cherry blossom forest, like a dream, as if he was in a fairyland!
Ye Scarlet got down from Ye Mu Rin's arms and took a deep breath, the fragrance of cherry blossoms was intoxicating!

"Mu Rin, are you sure this is a forbidden place?"

It's like a paradise!

Seeing Ye Feiran's intoxicated appearance, the corners of his lips hooked up a slight arc, "Only a place where I can set foot is naturally a forbidden place." Ye

Feiran: "......"

Okay, you are the emperor, you have the final say!
Next, the two walked hand in hand through the cherry blossom forest.

Ye Murin looked at the woman beside him, and even hoped that time could stay at this moment, so that he could walk hand in hand with Ye Feiran to the old age.

"By the way, Mu Rin, I not only refined the Qilin essence blood, but also successfully quenched my body, guess how heavy my body is now?" Ye Feiran suddenly spoke.

Looking at the woman's playful appearance, Ye Mu Rin pinched her arm, "Is there a reward in the guess?"

Ye Feiran nodded, "Yes!"

Ye Murin's good-looking sword eyebrows raised slightly, and then looked at Ye Scarlet from top to bottom, but he didn't give an answer for a long time.

"Do you want to fight me?" Ye Feiran squeezed his eyebrows and said.

Ye Murin: "...... No!

How did he do it to the woman who was thinking about him.

Ye Feiran pursed her lips, "Don't forget it."

Tian Panxi, the body of a 10,000-year-old drought, she couldn't see the power of quenching the body at all.

Ye Mu Rin was afraid that Ye Feiran would really pester herself to fight, so she hurriedly guessed, "Quenching the body fivefold." In

the past, it was almost a major stage of cultivation to make a breakthrough, and now there is such an anti-heaven material as the Qilin essence blood in the quenching body, and it is not surprising that it is from one to five heavy.

Hearing this, Ye Feiran covered her lips and snickered, "Guess wrong, there is no reward." Ye

Mu Rin: "......"

It's not fivefold, how heavy is that?
Ye Feiran walked in front of Ye Mulin with his hands behind his back, and said with a smile, "I'm already a nine-fold quenching body now, am I surprised?"

Ye Murin: "!! It

took a few days to go straight from one to nine weights, which is really unheard of.

However, after being surprised, Ye Murin felt that it was normal for such a thing to happen to Ye Feiran.

It's really because what happened to Ye Feiran has surprised him so much that he almost goes numb.

"Our family dyes are awesome!"

There is a temple in the cherry blossom forest called Sakura Hall.

When visiting the cherry blossom hall, Ye Shiran not only saw a variety of precious flowers and trees, but also saw a vegetable garden.

"Hey, how come there's a vegetable garden here?"

Ye Feiran looked surprised, she really couldn't see that Lord Emperor Zun would grow vegetables in the palace where she lived.

"Ahem......" Ye Murin coughed lightly, a little uncomfortable, "This vegetable garden was circled after I met you, because Dye Er often made food for me at the beginning."

Ye Feiran blinked, and immediately rolled up his sleeves, "Okay, I'll make something for you right now."

Ye Mu Rin naturally wouldn't refuse, "I'll give you a hand."

Next, Ye Mu Rin and Ye Scarlet spent a few days in the cherry blossom forest in the life that ordinary couples would live.

The sun rises and the sun sets.

In the past few days, the hearts of the two people have really calmed down.

On this day, they were leaving the cherry blossom forest.

"Dye'er, how about we live like this in the future?" Ye Mu Rin suddenly spoke.

Hearing this, Ye Feiran raised his eyes to look at the man, and the corners of his lips hooked slightly, "Okay!" When

they finish what they need to do, when their cultivation has improved to a certain level, they can indeed live such a life.

When the time comes, when you get tired of such days, you will change to another day.

Back in Ye Murin's dormitory, Ye Feiran went to find the snow unicorn as soon as possible.

Ye Mu Rin naturally followed, thinking that if Xue Qilin was unwilling to contract with Ye Feiran, he would help.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, the snow unicorn, who closed his eyes and recuperated, opened his eyes suddenly.