166-170

Chapter 166 Mountain Rain is Coming
Zhu Wujian, Li Clan, and Zhu Meili almost got so angry that smoke rose above their heads when they saw the back of Ye Hai's family fleeing in a hurry, especially the Li Clan, who clenched their hands into fists and wanted to question Zhu immediately.

What do they mean? Or not a loved one? Or is it not an alliance?

However, Zhu Wujian didn't have time to say anything, and Old Man Ye's serious voice rang out angrily.

"Zhu Wujian, this matter, your Zhu family will immediately give our Ye family an explanation now, the old man's precious granddaughter is not so easy to bully."

While speaking, the coercion that Old Man Ye suppressed at the peak of foundation building also fell on the Zhu family and his party.

All of a sudden, the Zhu family knelt on the ground one after another, except for Zhu Wujian, who could barely support it.

In the next moment, Ye Han and Ye Changcheng also suppressed the coercion at the peak of the foundation building.

"Bang!"

Zhu Wujian couldn't support it at all, and knelt heavily on the ground.

His face was blue and black, and the hatred for the Ye family in his heart soared at the speed of light, and he had to pay a heavy price for such humiliation today.

"Are you Ye family trying to kill us?" Zhu Wujian gritted his teeth, still struggling to stand up.

It's just that he can withstand the coercion of the suppression strength of the three Jindan peaks in the late stage of foundation building, and the answer is naturally whimsical, the more he struggles, the more miserable he becomes.

"Kill you? No, no, no, my grandfather is a respected predecessor of the South Vietnamese country, his character is clear in the entire South Vietnamese country, and our Ye family is not one of those families who kill indiscriminately. Since you can't think of anything to explain to our Ye family, why don't I give you suggestions to the Zhu family!
You see, Ye Yuwei just said in detail in the council hall that what happened in the past few years was that your Zhu family slandered Miss Ben, and today Gou Meiyan wanted to kill Miss Ben. In this way, do you Zhu family want to compensate Miss Ben?
Well-for the sake of the second aunt's face, Miss Ben will not mention too high compensation, it must be much lower than the royal family's compensation. In this way, your Zhu family will compensate Miss Ben for five hundred elixirs for more than one hundred years, after all, Miss Ben has been tortured for so many years, and she has been mentally harmed, and maybe five hundred elixirs can't be replenished, alas~ But for the sake of the second aunt's face, I don't care so much.
As soon as the
words fell, everyone's eyes fell on Ye Feiran, and there was only one sentence left in their hearts - this Miss Ye is really ruthless!
Xie Yilin's apricot eyes looked at this Ye Scarlet, and a flash of light flashed in her eyes very quickly, the Miss Ye in front of her was really different from what it used to be, no wonder the noble guest of the ghost market would repay him by name.

At the same time, Xie Yilin also had a trace of doubt in her heart, Miss Ye should not have been pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger before!
Old Man Ye was the first to react, and said with a straight face, "Zhu Wujian, it is already very cheap to compensate for five hundred elixirs that are more than a hundred years old, your Zhu family, the old man's precious granddaughter is a priceless treasure, hurry up and go back and arrange for the compensation to be sent over, otherwise the old man will come to the door to ask for it in person."

"You, your Ye family, don't go too far." Zhu Wujian suppressed the blood that was about to spurt out of his throat, gritted his teeth.

Five hundred elixirs that are more than a hundred years old are also a lot of compensation.

"If you twitter again, the compensation will be doubled." Ye Feiran looked at Zhu Wujian with a cold gaze.

Li Shi noticed that Ye Feiran didn't look like a joke, and quietly pulled the sleeve of Zhu Wuji's shirt.

Zhu Wujian was stunned for a moment and understood that the matter was a foregone conclusion, so he had to go back and discuss it with the people of the family.

In this way, the Zhu family came menacingly and went back in disgrace, like a lost dog.

Ye Changhe and Ye Changxing glanced at the back of the Zhu family, waved their sleeves and turned to go home.

The surrounding onlookers also left, but only Xie Yilin and Feiyu were still standing in place.

And what happened today was like a strong wind, which instantly swept through the entire capital, causing a wave of secret turmoil.

After all, the Ye family and the Zhu family are in-laws, and there is definitely some ulterior secret about their sudden falling out, plus some things in the open and in the dark, everyone knows a little bit.

The royal family and the major families also smelled the smell of gunsmoke and held family emergency meetings one after another.