661-670

Chapter 661 A Solemn Meeting
Ceremony Hearing this, Tang Mengtong stretched out his hand and put it on Jiang Yinghan's shoulder, and said with a smile, "So, in the future, we shouldn't compare anything with Xiao Yezi, otherwise we will be angry."

"Haha......"

One small incident caused everyone to laugh out loud, and everyone even felt less tired.

Ye Scarlet gave each person a Heavenly Spirit Fruit that had been soaked in spiritual spring water.

"Hey, after eating the Heavenly Spirit Fruit, I feel as if my fatigue has been swept away." Jiang Yinghan raised his eyebrows and said.

"Don't say it, I feel that way too." Han Xize nodded approvingly, and then asked, "What about you?"

"I think so, too."

"I don't feel tired now, anyway."

"I don't feel tired at all."

"Xiao Yezi, where did you pick the Heavenly Spirit Fruit?" Jiang Yinghan hooked Ye Scarlet's arm and raised his eyebrows and asked.

Ye Feiran glanced at her, "Some people can't control your mouths when they eat." Of course, it was the Heavenly Spirit Fruit picked in the Ethereal Valley, but I refined some potions that could relieve fatigue to soak it. Hearing

this, Jiang Yinghan hugged Ye Feiran, "Xiao Yezi, you are the best for us."

"That's it, Xiaoyezi is better to us than Daddy and Mom are to us."

Wave after wave of rainbow farts attacked Ye Scarlet.

Yun Chen looked at Ye Feiran with admiration, she was so busy, she still had the time and mind to refine these elixirs to eliminate fatigue.

In such a comparison, he felt that the gap between himself and Ye Feiran was a bit big.

"Hehe......" Ye Feiran chuckled, "You don't have to be moved, this is a potion refined when you are bored." Everyone

: "......"

This is the rhythm that them off!

At this moment, a solemn voice came again.

"What are you muttering about, hurry up and come here, it's really getting more and more slack."

Hearing this, Ye Feiran's eight people immediately used their fastest speed to come to the front of Yanzheng.

Then, they saw the cliff of Yan Zheng's body, and there was also a forest on the other side of the cliff, and Ye Mu Rin and they were all in the forest on the other side of the cliff.

Ye Feiran looked around carefully, the cliff in front of him was about nearly 100 meters wide, and the long cliff was only one passage and one piece of suspended stone.

Beneath the dangling stone is a bottomless abyss, and there is a mist spread out below, making it difficult to see what is going on, and in short, it looks terrifying everywhere.

Yan Zheng raised his chin and motioned for Ye Feiran to look at the other side.

"See, if we want to go to the Sun Moon Sea, we must cross to the opposite forest.

This cliff is very evil, there is a natural no-fly barrier, not only can not fly with the sword, but also cannot use flying magic weapons. Hearing

this, Ye Feiran was only surprised, but he didn't take it to heart, because ......

"Master Yan, we can jump along these dangling stones." Han Xize said confidently.

The corners of Yan Zheng's mouth raised a slight arc, stroked his beard and said, "This is indeed a good way." Now that you've figured out how to cross the cliff, the old man won't say much. Hearing this

, Ye Feiran frowned slightly, and a bad premonition was born in his heart.

However, Yan Zheng did not give her a chance to speak.

"Ahem...... Children, it is a fate that I can be your mentor and you can be my student, so I decided to give you a welcome gift, and I hope that you will not let me down in the future.

Hearing this, Ye Feiran and the eight people glanced at each other, obviously not expecting that Yan Zheng would give them a meeting gift.

"Thank you, Mentor Yan!"

"Ahem, no thanks. There is another thing, which I must explain in advance, that is, some of the greeting gifts I have prepared are not in my hands, but in the hands of your master, and if you want to get the greeting gift, you must meet the requirements of your master. Yan Zheng continued.

Although Madrigal's meeting gift was provided by Fang Tuo, he still didn't blush or breathe, because he rightly thought that the treasure he suggested to exchange was his meeting gift to the children.

Solemnly giving a meeting gift, Ye Feiran and they were already surprised, so no matter what, they didn't have any opinions.

What's more, the meeting gift given by their master was also to motivate them.

Seeing that they had no opinion, Yan Zheng nodded with satisfaction.