591-600

Chapter 591: Aren't You Stupid with Joy?
Mentor Yan is also a big foodie, they can bribe him by cooking him a hearty meal!

Thinking of this, Ye Feiran's eyebrows and eyes smiled, and the corners of his mouth rose, very happy.

Jiang Yinghan and Han Xize on the side both noticed it.

"Little leaf, what are you happy about?" Jiang Yinghan asked.

Without waiting for Ye Feiran to answer, Han Xize had already answered first.

"Xiao Yezi is a foodie, senior brother and sister, they sent us so many fresh vegetables and spirit beast meat, of course she was happy."

The smile on Ye Feiran's face deepened.

"Ying Han, Xi Ze, I have thought of a good way to bribe Mentor Yan."

"What's the solution?" Han Xize was almost so excited that he jumped up.

This month, he received the guidance of Mentor Yan, and his cultivation has improved a lot in all aspects, so he naturally hopes that his friends will get the guidance of Mentor Yan.

Jiang Yinghan raised his eyebrows slightly, reached out to hook her arm, and said, "Xiao Yezi, you don't want to bribe Mentor Yan with food, right?"

"That's right, don't you think Mentor Yan is also a foodie?" Ye Feiran nodded and said.

Hearing this, Jiang Yinghan and Han Xize immediately remembered the picture of Yan Zheng eating and eating, and then nodded heavily, "Yes!" The corners of

Ye Feiran's lips hooked slightly, "Anyway, it's also a way, you might as well give it a try, maybe the bribery will be successful."

"Good!"

"Let's go back and talk to Yunchen and them."

As soon as he returned to the dormitory, Han Xize couldn't wait to tell his friends about it.

Unsurprisingly, it was approved by everyone.

Ye Feiran glanced at the excited friends, and said with a smile, "It's better to discuss the matter of bribing Mentor Yan after dinner!"

Hearing this, Han Xize immediately took out the fresh vegetables and spirit beast meat that Han Xiqing and they had given.

Seeing a lot of vegetables and meat, Ye Feiran immediately gave Han Xize a thumbs up, "Awesome!"

"Xiao Yezi, are we going to make that hot pot tonight? Ever since I heard you say it, I've been thinking about it every day! Han Xize immediately said.

Ye Feiran's eyebrows raised slightly, "Well, it's a pastoral song."

Pastoral Ge smiled, his consciousness moved, and he took out the specially refined pot, "Xiao Yezi, I refined the pot according to the drawings you drew, how about you take a look?" If you have any questions, just ask them, and I'll refine one next time.

Ye Feiran glanced at Mu Ge and said with a smile, "It's just an ordinary pot, where can there be so many requirements."

Pastoral touched his chin with a smile and asked curiously, "Little leaf, a pot is divided into three parts, how do you use it?"

Ye Feiran glanced at his friends and found that they were all curious, frowning slightly, could it be that there has never been a way to eat hot pot in Senluo Continent? Or is it called differently?
"You'll find out later. Come on, come on, everyone divides labor and cooperates, who will help me?

"Me!"

"Me!"

Situ Yu and Tang Mengtong immediately raised their hands.

So, Ye Feiran and the three of them prepared the hot pot soup base, and Yun Chen's five people washed the vegetables and cut the meat.

Ye Feiran did not forget that Nalan Weiran, who was good at teaching knife skills, cut the spirit beast meat into slices and provided more than a dozen fresh fish from the Ethereal Valley.

In the dining room, Situ Yu asked curiously, "Scarlet, what are we doing?"

"Hot pot soup base!"

Ye Feiran had already prepared the soup base, and the three of them worked together, and the soup base was prepared in half an hour, and Yun Chen and the others also prepared the dishes.

Because the hot pot is inseparable from the fire, Ye Feiran had already asked the friends to prepare a special table, and five minutes ago, the madrigal had already set up a fire, and Ye Feiran just put the pot down.

So, the seven people looked at the two red and white soups in front of them, and their faces were puzzled.

"This is red soup, spicy, this is tomato soup, this mushroom soup, and you can throw the dish into the soup if you like it later." Ye Feiran immediately introduced.

"It looks delicious." Han Xize swallowed his saliva, and at the same time, he had already picked up a piece of spirit beast meat with chopsticks.

"Stop, wait for the soup to boil before putting the dishes." Ye Feiran said with a smile.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Scarlet introduced the seasoning and made the seasoning at the same time.

When she got her own seasoning, she looked up and found that the seasoning in her friends' bowls was exactly the same as her own.

Ye Feiran: "......"