1281-1290

Chapter 1281: Emperor Zun's Sister?
As soon as Shen Lang said this, before Ye Feiran could speak, there was already a discussion under the ring.

"Poof, impersonation? Who on the continent is bold enough to pretend to be someone from the Evil Cloud Palace? Tut-tut, this Shen Lang shouldn't be afraid of Mu Fei of the Evil Cloud Palace, so he said that Mu Fei was impersonating! "It's

possible, didn't you notice Shen Lang's eyes looking at Mu Fei? It's clear that I want to ...... Bullying people.

"It is estimated that the color heart has not been extinguished, and I still want to bully Mu Fei!"

"Yes, Mu Fei is a person from the Evil Cloud Palace, even if he gives Shen Lang a hundred dares, he is not brave enough to bully! The Heavenly Demon Sect is a hidden world sect that is good, but it is definitely not as good as the Evil Cloud Palace.

"Mu Fei? Night Mufei? Damn, this Mu Fei shouldn't be the emperor's sister, right?

Hearing this, Ye Feiran felt helpless in his heart, these people's imagination is really powerful!

Mutant Nine-Leaf Red Branch glanced around and muttered, "What sister, is it the future wife?" If the man is here, the person who said this must have ended badly.

Hearing this, the corners of Ye Fei's lips were slightly hooked, and he couldn't help but quip, "Little Mengzi, when did you become the roundworm in the stomach of Lord Emperor?" Mutant

Nine-Leaf Red Branch: "...... I'm not, I'm not, don't talk nonsense! It

doesn't want to be roundworms, it's so ugly and disgusting!
When Shen Lang heard the chatter and contemptuous eyes around him, his face turned pale, because he had been punctured.

Mu Fei is a person from the Evil Cloud Palace, and he really doesn't dare to provoke even if he has a hundred guts.

At the same time, Shen Lang's master also transmitted the message to him.

"Lang'er, kill Mu Fei!"

The Evil Cloud Palace suddenly has such a demonic genius, and it will only become stronger, which is what their Heavenly Demon Sect does not want to see, so they must kill Mu Fei.

Hearing this, a touch of calm appeared on Shen Lang's face, and a trace of murderous intent crossed his eyes when he looked at Ye Feiran, and his hands were quietly clenched into fists.

In that case, then he's not welcome.

Anyone who stepped into the ring of the Shura Fighting Arena signed a life and death certificate.

Ye Feng saw the reactions of many people present, and naturally noticed the reaction of the Fifth Hong of the Heavenly Demon Sect Elder, that is, Shen Lang's Master, as well as Shen Lang's reaction.

So, he answered Shen Lang's previous question instead of Ye Feiran.

"Who dares to pretend to be someone from my Evil Cloud Palace? Isn't one of the four proud sons of the Heavenly Demon afraid of our young lady?

The voice of Ye Feng mixed with spiritual power spread to all directions, causing the surroundings to be quiet again.

Hearing this, the people around him subconsciously looked at Ye Feng.

Among these people, there are naturally some who have seen Ye Feng.

Except in front of Ye Mu Rin, Ye Feng wears this hideous mask wherever he is.

"Night Blade, it's really Night Blade!"

"Yefeng is the leader of the Evil Cloud Palace's Dark Guard Battalion."

"Damn, the Evil Cloud Palace actually sent Ye Feng out to protect Mu Fei, this Mu Fei's identity is not simple!"

"This Mu Fei is really the emperor's sister!"

Emperor's sister?
The corners of Ye Feng's mouth twitched slightly, and he wanted to correct him loudly.

Mu Fei is not the sister of the Honorable, she is the future wife of the Honorable, and they are their future emperor and queen!
It's just that the future emperor and queen can't reveal their identities now, so they can only let them guess wildly.

Seeing Ye Feng, those present who wanted to recruit Ye Feiran immediately rested.

Nonsense, who is brave enough to rob people from the Evil Cloud Palace, and this person is very likely to be the sister of the emperor.

For a moment, they all looked pity.

Hearing Ye Feng's words, Shen Lang's hands were bruised, and his eyes looking at Ye Feiran were full of cold killing intent, as if he had some deep hatred!
Ye Feiran frowned slightly, and her phoenix eyes also swelled with coldness.

This fight will be a fight to the death!

When the referee saw that the time was up, he immediately announced loudly, "The fight begins!"

As the referee's voice fell, Shen Lang stepped forward, his spiritual power surged, a touch of yin owl flashed in his eyes, and with a big hand, a long black and red whip appeared in his hand.

With a loud bang, the black and red whip was whipped into the ring, and the next moment a crack appeared in the ring.

Seeing this scene, many people in the ring gasped.