1261-1270

Chapter 1261 It's Not Narcissism It's a Fact
Before
Ye Feiran planned to run the exercises, he stopped his cultivation and opened his eyes to check the situation of the seven people in Yunchen and the four people in Ye Shiqing.

I saw that they were all in a state of cultivation, and all of them had already run the exercises to absorb energy, because Ye Feiran noticed that the speed at which they absorbed energy was gradually accelerating.

Yan Zheng guessed at a glance what Ye Feiran was worried about, and immediately said, "Xiao Yezi, don't worry about them, what they are competing for is the energy in the pool, and what you absorb is the energy gushing out of the center of the pool."

Speaking of which, Yan Zheng, the mentor, was also a little envious of Ye Fei, after all, the energy in the center of the pool was really, very abundant!
Although no one knows the extent of abundance, it does not prevent them from wanting to find out.

I think at the beginning, he also tried more than once, but unfortunately he never succeeded.

All in all, one thing that everyone present knows is that compared to other places, the intensity of energy in the middle of the pool is really one heaven and one earth!

Hearing this, Ye Feiran's eyes suddenly lit up, so that she would have no worries.

She was also worried just now that once she ran the exercises to absorb energy, it would affect the seven people of Yunchen and the four of Ye Shiqing.

It's not that she's narcissistic, it's the truth.

After all, her chaotic attribute is equivalent to eight people absorbing energy at the same time, and with the Yan Zheng Sect's exercises, the speed of absorption has increased several times.

On top of that, she absorbs energy much faster than the average person.

In this way, she can imagine what it would be like for her to concentrate on absorbing energy.

At the same time, Yan Zheng glanced at the mentors beside him and continued, "However, you can also compete with them for the energy in the pool, Yunchen and they can't absorb that much. Ye

Feiran: "......"

Mentor Yan is also too bad!
I really want to know if all these mentors present have offended Mentor Yan, otherwise how could Mentor Yan say this, this is simply not a bargain at all and I don't want to take advantage of them!
"Ahem...... Mentor Yan, you're asking me to pull hatred, but I don't want to be isolated just after I came to the inner courtyard!

"Hehe......" Yan Zheng chuckled, "the old man is just joking." Okay, you hurry up and start absorbing energy, and the old man will explain to Yunchen and them again. Hearing this

, Ye Feiran nodded lightly, closed his eyes again and entered the cultivation state.

Seeing this, Yan Zheng smiled and shook his head, Xiao Yezi is sometimes a little too kind.

Who is she? He didn't believe that she would be afraid of being isolated by the disciples of the inner court.

However, what he said just now was indeed half serious and half joking, after all, in addition to Xiao Yezi, he also had seven disciples of Yunchen!
Xiao Yezi eats meat in Xuanbing Pond, and the seven of Yunchen also want to drink some soup!
After Yan Zheng saw Ye Feiran enter the cultivation state, he immediately transmitted the message to Yun Chen's seven people.

"The seven of you listen to the old man, this time the cultivation opportunity of Xuanbing Pool is very rare, so each of you must break through at least two levels within three days, otherwise be mentally prepared to accept the old man's punishment.

The old man kindly told you that the old man's punishment is absolutely shocking, and it is terrifying that you can't imagine.

Hearing this, the seven people of Yunchen, who were already in the cold, shivered fiercely.

Tutor Yan usually likes to joke, but this time they knew that he was not joking just by listening to the tone.

Breaking through at least two levels in three days, it's a lot of pressure!

Nalan Weiran, Han Xize, Muge and Situ Yu are okay, Yun Chen, Jiang Yinghan and Tang Mengtong are really under a lot of pressure, after all, the higher the cultivation, the more difficult it is to break through.

However, they didn't have a chance to bargain with Yan Zheng at all.

One is that they can't spread the word, and the other is that they don't give them a chance.

"So now you give the old man a desperate effort to absorb the energy, don't care about what happens around, there is the old man." Solemnly continued.