351-360

Chapter 351 You must not confront her
Ye Feiran gave Situ Yu a look, Situ Yu immediately shut up and followed Ye Feiran out of the gambling house.

Not long after the two of them walked out of the gambling house, they immediately found that someone was following them.

Glancing at each other, the two of them walked to the most lively place with a very tacit understanding, and then went back to the Drunken Immortal Building.

The Drunken Immortal Building is their territory, and the people who are following behind them will be lost after a while.

"Fuck, what about people?"

"Was it discovered? Did they find a way to slip away?

"You continue to stare at the Drunken Immortal Tower, and I'll go out and have a look."

"Good!"

It's a pity that they can't imagine that Ye Feiran and Situ Yu are from the Drunken Immortal Building, and they are still fifteen or sixteen years old pretty girls.

After Ye Feiran and Situ Yu went back, they immediately restored their original appearance, and then the two of them got together to talk about the matter of the Stone Pavilion.

"Scarlet, when are we going to the Stone Pavilion again?" Situ Yu asked expectantly, she had thought about it, even if every time she went to the gambling stone, she only opened an orange-red spirit stone that looked like today, she was satisfied.

As the saying goes, she can't eat hot tofu in a hurry, she wants to earn enough 10 million high-grade spars, so she can only take her time, after all, no one is always possessed by the goddess of luck, and she earned almost 30 million high-grade spars at once.

Ye Feiran took a sip of tea lightly before replying, "The news we made today must have spread, and we will go back when the limelight is over, and we will change our face."

"Good! But when the time comes, can you help me pick a bare stone, I think your luck is a hundred times better than mine. Situ Yu rubbed his hands expectantly.

Ye Feiran raised her eyes to look at Situ Yu, reached out and pinched her face, "Of course you can, but it's all Baishi, you can't blame me."

"It's absolutely impossible for all the bare stones you pick to be white, and you can't pick them with your eyes closed." Situ Yu is serious and authentic, and he is as confident as Ye Fei is enigmatic.

Ye Feiran: "......"

"Then next time I'll pick it with my eyes closed!"

Hearing this, the smile on Situ Yu's face suddenly froze, and he reached out to hug Ye Feiran's arm, "Scarlet, this is not good!" I think it's better to pick with your eyes open.

"Hehe~"

Immediately afterwards, Ye Feiran took out the diamond card and said, "Situ, I will lend you 10 million high-grade spars first, lest the seller of the nine-section long whip come to the door, and then you can pay me back, or if you don't pay it back, you can make a personal promise."

Ye Feiran said it in one breath, and Situ Yu had no choice but to accept it.

"Scarlet, I will definitely try to make money to pay you back."

"Don't worry, you can pay it back slowly, when you have money and what, you don't have to pay it back if you don't have money." Ye Feiran said with a smile, she is sincere, money is something outside her body, and it is very simple for her to make money.

Situ Yu glared at Ye Feiran, "How can you not pay it back?" My brothers are all settlers, but if I can't afford to pay it back, I sell myself to you, and I believe I'm still worth 10 million high-grade spars.

"Poof~"

Hearing this, Ye Feiran couldn't help laughing, glanced up and down at Situ Yu, and said with a teasing face, "Situ, you are only worth 10 million high-grade spars, why are you so cheap?"

Situ Yu naturally heard Ye Feiran laughing at her, and suddenly stood up and pounced.

"Stinky Scarlet, you're getting more and more annoying, so how much do you say I'm worth......"

After the two of them had a fight, Ye Feiran suddenly asked, "Situ, where are those little spirit stones?" I'll see what jewelry to make for my aunt.

Hearing this, Situ Yu immediately took out the six small spirit stones of watermelon seeds.

Ye Feiran picked it up and looked at it for a while, before he said, "These four orange-red small spirit stones can be made into a pair of earrings, and the orange and imperial green small spirit stones can be made into hairpins." When the time comes, we will try our luck and gamble on stones, and if we accumulate more, we can make a set of noodles.

"Phew! If we go to the gambling stone, we will definitely open a spirit stone the size of an egg, how can it be a watermelon seed! Situ Yu said with a serious face.

Looking at her appearance, Ye Feiran couldn't help but smile.

"Little Rich!"