311-320

Chapter 311 - Don't Ask for Anything in Return
Hearing this, Situ Yu looked at Ye Feiran in a daze for a while, frowned and said, "It's not you!"

Ye Feiran nodded, talking nonsense seriously, "Do you think I have this ability?"

Situ Yu looked at Ye Feiran and nodded seriously, I don't know why, no matter what Ye Feiran did, she felt that it was possible, and she would not be surprised.

Ye Feiran: "......"

This girl's sixth sense is a little scary.

"You think too much about me, don't forget what happened to me before, and don't forget the fact that the Zhu family was wiped out overnight."

Situ Yu blinked, and suddenly felt that what Ye Feiran said was very reasonable.

"Hehe~ I thought you were poisoned, so I was in a hurry to remind you. But now that you say no, I'm relieved.

Ye Feiran smiled and stopped talking, she actually didn't want Situ Yu to worry so much.

"By the way, there are still a few months left in the assessment of the Heavenly God Academy, when do you plan to leave?"

Hearing the four people of the Heavenly God Academy, Situ Yu's hand holding the chopsticks tightened, lowered his eyes and said, "The Situ family promised to help the Huang family investigate that poisoned little white face, the Huang family has already helped my sister break through the foundation building period, and after the matter is completed, the Huang family will help the second brother break through the foundation building period."

Ye Fei nodded clearly, you can have two qualifications for doing a favor, no wonder the Situ family will agree, it is true that whoever you change will agree.

Ye Feiran understood Situ Yu's mood, and reached out to pour her a glass of wine, "Actually, there is nothing worth your sadness, anyway, you have broken through the foundation building period, and you and your aunt have no feelings for the Situ family."

Hearing this, Situ Yu looked up at Ye Feiran, and a smile slowly appeared on his face.

"Scarlet, you're right, there's nothing worth me being sad about, I'm stupid."

After speaking, Situ Yu drank three glasses of wine in a row, his pretty face was flushed, and he was always smiling, as if he had thrown away the troubles just now.

Immediately after, the two talked about a lot of things.

In the end, Ye Feiran made a suggestion to Situ Yu.

"Situ, I believe that you can pass the assessment of the Heavenly God Academy, why don't you find a reason to take your aunt to the Lonely Goose Country first! You're going to have to leave sooner or later anyway.

I have to say that this suggestion made Situ Yu very excited, but she was a little worried about what accidents she would encounter on the way.

Seeing that Situ Yu hadn't spoken for a long time, Ye Feiran raised his eyebrows and asked, "Situ, do you have any concerns?" Tell me about it, and maybe I can help you.

Situ Yu thought about it and said, "I'm worried about any danger on the way, I don't care, but my mother ......."

"It's okay, this is a small problem, I will send someone to protect you secretly, and I will definitely let you reach the country of the lonely goose safely." Ye Feiran said.

Hearing this, Situ Yu instantly became excited, but the next moment she wilted again.

"Scarlet, it's too much trouble for you, you've helped me so much, I don't want to ......"

Without waiting for Situ Yu to finish speaking, Ye Feiran immediately interrupted her, "Since you have troubled me so many times, you don't care about one more time, and in the end you owe me a favor again, you just need to think about how to save your life to repay Miss Ben's kindness."

Situ Yu was about to say something, but he moved his lips and couldn't say a word at Shangye's crimson gaze.

After a while, she spoke, "Scarlet, you let me think about it.

"Okay, how long are you going to think about it? I've been busy lately. Ye Feiran took a sip of wine lightly, and the seemingly casual inquiry was actually forcing Situ Yu to make a decision quickly.

Situ Yu didn't answer Ye Feiran, but he could see a hint of anxiety flashing in his eyes.

When Ye Feiran left, Situ Yu finally agreed to Ye Feiran's suggestion, and then thanked him a thousand times.

That night, Ye Feiran slipped away to the Night King's Mansion to make supper for Ye Murin.