1411-1420

Chapter 1411 How is my vision Ye

Feiran This topic changed too abruptly, and Ye Long and Zong Zheng Yunyin were both slightly stunned, but when they came back to their senses, they found the strange aura behind them very clearly.

When they looked back, they saw a family of three with the green-haired savages.

Ye Long and Zong Zheng Yunyin frowned at the same time, they didn't even notice it at all just now, this ......

For a moment, Ye Long and Zong Zheng Yunyin looked at the three members of the green-haired savage family silently.

The three members of the green-haired savage family only gave them one look, and then their eyes kept on Ye Feiran.

"Daddy, mother, they are big green, second green and little green, I brought them out from the small desert world......"

Ye Feiran briefly talked about the green-haired savage, and this time she mentioned the green lotus fruit.

Hearing the three words of Qinglian Fruit, whether it was Ye Long, Zong Zheng Yunyin, or Ye Mu Rin, the reaction was great.

"What do you say? Green lotus fruit?!

"Green lotus fruit?!"

"Ran'er, are you sure it's a green lotus fruit?"

Looking at their fierce reactions, Ye Feiran blinked his eyes with a puzzled expression, "Is there anything wrong with Qinglian Fruit?"

Zong Zheng Yunyin didn't answer Ye Feiran, and said in a anxious tone, "Dye'er, give the green lotus fruit to your mother!"

"Yes, give the green lotus fruit to your mother." Ye Long hurriedly agreed, and at the same time did not forget to give Ye Mu Rin a look.

In order to get the love of his father-in-law, Ye Murin naturally immediately said, "Dye'er, give the green lotus fruit to Aunt Yin!"

At this time, Ye Feiran had already thought of what they were worried about, and said with a smile, "Don't worry, I didn't plan to eat green lotus fruit, I know its fatal weakness." The

effect of the green lotus fruit is very tempting, but its fatal weakness is also very bluffing, who will take the green lotus fruit unless it is absolutely necessary?
Hearing this, Ye Long, Zong Zheng Yunyin, and Ye Mu Rin all breathed a sigh of relief in their hearts.

"You know the Achilles heel of the green lotus fruit."

However, Zong Zheng Yunyin thought of the past candles, and he was still not very relieved, "Dye'er, can my mother help you keep the green lotus fruit?"

Ye Feiran naturally guessed Zong Zheng Yunyin's concerns, because she had also thought about this problem after getting the green lotus fruit, so she ......

"Mother, I'm going to study it and see if I can use a green lotus fruit to cultivate a green lotus?"

"Nurturing?"

Zong Zheng Yunyin frowned slightly, but thinking that Ye Feiran wanted to cultivate the green lotus, this green lotus fruit was equivalent to using it, so he hesitated for a moment and agreed.

"Okay, then we'll wait for your good news."

"Good!" Ye Feiran, who was lying, nodded a little weakly, but no one noticed her strangeness.

However, Ye Mulin still glanced at her more, and he planned to find time to talk to Ye Feiran about the Qinglian Fruit again.

Next, Ye Long and Zong Zheng Yunyin's attention finally fell on the three members of the Green-haired Savage.

"We have also met a few wild people in the secret realm on the other side, and their abilities are different, so ...... Dye'er, you can only get to know them slowly.
Since
their family dye brought these three wild people out, they will definitely not abandon them.

Moreover, it seems that the three wild men are not willing to leave.

"Good!" Ye Feiran nodded, she naturally wanted to get to know better.

When Ye Mu Rin carried her and ran away, the three members of the green-haired savage must not have followed, otherwise she would not have found out at all.

Unless, the ability of the green-haired savage family of three to hide their aura is above her, but it is impossible for Ye Mu Rin not to find out!

"Emperor...... Mu Rin, didn't you find out either?

Ye Murin naturally understood what Ye Feiran was asking, and shook her head slightly, "No!" Hearing

this, Ye Feiran's eyebrows frowned slightly, could it be that the family of three of the green-haired savages also came through the teleportation array?

But it can't be!

Ye Feiran thought about it and asked straight to the point, "Da Lu, have you been following me?" But just ......"

Da Lu didn't answer Ye Feiran, he glanced at Erlu, and then his body moved, the person had disappeared in place, and his breath had disappeared completely.

Seeing this, Ye Murin's spiritual power probed around, and found the aura of big green within a radius of ten miles, and a touch of surprise crossed his eyes.

"Teleport! They will teleport! "