411-420

Chapter 411 Heavenly God Outer Court Assessment 28 The
mutated Snow Flame Wolf walked to the entrance of the ice cave where the Ice Spirit Divine Snake lived, tilted his head and studied for a while, a gleam crossed his eyes, and glanced back at the four of Ye Feiran, motioning for them to follow it.

Ye Feiran raised his eyebrows, the exit was actually in the ice cave, and the snow wolf's previous life was too hard~, and the Ice Spirit Divine Snake didn't kill it.

The mutant Snow Flame Wolf naturally didn't know Ye Fei's evil thoughts, and walked into the ice cave to study along the stone wall on the left, but there was no movement after a while.

Ye Feiran followed behind the mutant snow flame wolf, probably guessing its intentions, reached out and knocked on the stone wall, studied it against the stone wall for a while, and then shot out a spiritual power.

With a loud "boom", a large hole was punched in the stone wall, and the two-meter-wide natural passage came into everyone's sight, still a white expanse, and the snow looked thick.

The mutant snow flame wolf jumped into the natural passage for life, and after confirming that it was correct, it howled excitedly, and even wagged its tail.

Seeing this, the corners of Ye Feiran's mouth twitched slightly, could it be that the mutated snow flame wolf has the attribute of a dog?
The four of them walked on the natural passage, everyone cheered up twelve points, the mutated snow flame wolf knew about this passage, and there must be other demonic beasts who knew about it, I hope their luck will continue to be bursting.

"Ah......h

As he walked, Situ Yu suddenly screamed, and the whole person fell forward.

Nalan Weiran immediately stepped forward to help Situ Yu and asked worriedly, "Situ, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Situ Yu stood up and reached out to wipe the snow off her face, but for a moment her face was already red from the cold.

"This is all old snow, you should quickly warm your face, otherwise you may get frostbitten." Nalan Weiran said in a hurried tone, her eyes were full of worry, thinking that although her eldest brother is not a person who judges people by her appearance, she must feel sorry for the disfigurement of the girl she likes.

Hearing this, Situ Yu's face changed, and he immediately warmed his face with fire attribute spiritual power, everyone has a love for beauty, and there are not many people who don't care about their faces.

Ye Feiran and Tang Mengtong squatted down to study the things that stumbled over Situ Yu.

"Is this a horn?"

Tang Mengtong grabbed that thing and pumped it hard, pulling up more than one corner, with a skeleton.

It's a fairly complete skeleton, about three meters long and two meters high.

Ye Feiran walked around the skeleton before saying, "This is the skeleton of a one-horned rhinoceros."

"How can there be a skeleton of a demonic beast here?" Tang Mengtong muttered.

After speaking, she immediately thought of a possibility and looked at Ye Feiran excitedly.

Ye Feiran also happened to look at her, and the two of them glanced at each other and immediately began to pick up snow.

After a while, I found the crystal nucleus of a one-horned rhinoceros.

Looking at this crystal nucleus, all four of them smiled with joy.

"Snow wolf, is there a lot of demonic beasts dead in this natural passage?" Ye Feiran asked.

The mutant snow flame wolf nodded, anyway, when it first came, it also saw a lot of demonic beast corpses, and even the level of many demonic beasts was much higher than that of the previous one, and it had sighed at its luck when it left the ice and fire pool smoothly.

Next, the four of them and one beast picked up the snow together, and found a large number of crystal nuclei of demonic beasts at once.

"Scarlet, I guess they must have wanted to go to the Ice and Fire Pool, and then offended the Ice Spirit Snake next door, and then were killed by the Ice Spirit Snake~." Situ Yu guessed.

"I think so too." Ye Feiran responded while picking up the snow.

Within a thousand meters of the ice cave where the Ice Spirit Divine Snake lived, Ye Feiran and the others had found nearly five thousand crystal nuclei, and there were more than five hundred holy beast crystal nuclei.