771-780

Chapter 771 Happiness and Hardship
"Ahhh......h

Seeing this, Ye Jiajing hurriedly stretched out his hand to cover his face, wanting to say that he didn't know this person, it was too embarrassing!

Ye Feiran glanced at Mu Jiechen, a smile crossed his eyes, and then lowered his head and asked the treasure hunting mouse in his sleeve, "Where is the baby?" As the

sound fell, a golden light flew out of her sleeve.

I saw the treasure hunting rat scurry under one of the candlesticks, stretched out his paws and planed the wall, then looked at Ye Feiran, and planed the wall again.

Ye Feiran and Ye Jiajing walked over at the same time, without looking at Mu Jiechen.

"Baby behind the wall?" Ye Feiran asked.

The treasure hunt rat nodded, then gouged the wall again, its sharp claws scraping a layer of dust.

Ye Feiran looked at the wall in front of her, thoughtfully, touching and knocking, but when she knocked, she found something abnormal.

Ye Jiajing also heard it, stretched out his hand and knocked it, and listened carefully.

The next moment, the two of them said in unison, "Iron Gate."

"So a lot of treasures behind the iron gate!" Ye Feiran's face was excited.

The corners of Ye Jiajing's mouth twitched slightly, isn't the focus now on how to open this iron door?
The iron door in the ancient tomb must not be an ordinary iron door, if there is no mechanism to open it, then it can only be sawed and chiseled......

"Little Brother Ye, let's hurry up and find the organ." Ye Feiran urged, but his eyes were still full of excitement.

"Good!" Ye Jiajing responded with a smile, and then didn't forget to explain, "Jiechen, you are waiting for them there."

Mu Jiechen was about to walk over to help, but when he heard Ye Jiajing's words, he had to put down his raised foot and stand in place reluctantly.

What's there to wait for, isn't it just a pain in the butt for a while?

At this moment, a person suddenly slipped out of the passage, and the person's two feet had just hit Mu Jiechen's buttocks.

"Hiss......"

A louder inhalation sounded than before.

Ye Feiran and Ye Jiajing both felt pain for Mu Jiechen when they heard it, they looked at Mu Jiechen at the same time, and it was no surprise to see Mu Jiechen's handsome face distorted in pain.

Seeing the person on the ground who was also inhaling in pain, Ye Feiran and Ye Jiajing were very sympathetic to Mu Jiechen.

This person is not anyone, it is Zhong Wuji, who is tall and strong, and his strength is greater than ordinary people.

Ye Jiajing also had a little palpitations at this time, "Fortunately, Brother Dye, you came down first." Hearing

this, Ye Feiran's eyes were a little meaningful when she looked at Ye Jiajing, if Ye Jiajing knew that she was a woman, I don't know what her reaction would be?

"Ahem...... Do you want to remind them to stay away from the passage? "No, there are blessings

and hardships." The corners of Ye Jiajing's lips hooked up a slight arc.

Ye Feiran: "......"

Oh my God, she only found out now that this little brother Ye in front of her was so black-bellied!

It's a good one, blessed and shared with hardship!
She suddenly felt a little sympathetic to Zong Zheng Zixuan and Zong Zheng Zijing, and was forced to share the blessings and hardships.

Sure enough, Zhong Wuji had just stood up tenaciously, and another person slipped out of the passage.

Similarly, her two feet hit Zhong Wuji's ass right in.

The sound of inhalation and screams sounded one after the other, and Zhong Wuji actually lay on the ground in a large shape.

Seeing this scene, Ye Feiran and the three of them were stunned.

Especially Mu Juechen, when he came back to his senses, he wanted to laugh very much, and he wanted to give Jiang Yingyue a thumbs up, but for the sake of everyone's happiness and hardship, he endured it and endured it very hard!
"That, little brother Ye, let's find a mechanism!" Ye Feiran held back a smile, she was worried that she would not be able to help laughing out loud if she continued to watch it.

"Good!" Ye Jiajing also had a smile in his eyes.

At this time, Ye Feiran noticed that the treasure hunting rat had been digging that place, revealing the dark iron door.