571-580

Chapter 571: Mentor, Solemn
After
another quarter of an hour, an angry man with half-white hair appeared in everyone's sight.

He came to the front of the two squads at once, glanced at the first squad, moved to the front of the second squad, and said, "Let me introduce, from today onwards, I will be the mentor of your second class, Zeng Zhiyuan."

"Mentor Zeng!" Chu Chaoyu and the eight people saluted respectfully.

Seeing this, the anger on Zeng Zhiyuan's face dissipated a lot, and he glanced at the first class again before saying, "The people in the second class will go with the old man!"

"Yes!"

Ye Feiran's eight people looked at Zeng Zhiyuan, and they always felt a little weird.

When they were far away, Madrigal lowered his voice and said, "Why does Mentor Zeng always glance at us? Have we sinned against him?

Ye Feiran and the seven people shook their heads, they didn't know why?
Time passed minute by minute, and Ye Feiran waited for another stick of incense, but still did not see the shadow of their mentor.

"After so long without a trace, the mentor shouldn't be testing our patience, right?" Han Xize clasped his hands to his chest and touched his chin.

The next moment, Situ Yu slapped him on the shoulder and said seriously, "Shhh Deacon Hu told us to wait quietly for the teacher, and we wanted to make a good impression on the teacher.

Han Xize: "......"

Is he shooting himself in the foot?
"Poof!"

Hearing this, Ye Feiran and they couldn't help laughing.

Han Xizejun's face instantly flushed, looking at Situ Yu and then at the other friends, a little embarrassed.

At this time, a bad old man came into their sight, and they saw him holding a wine gourd in one hand and a roast chicken leg in the other, nibbling with relish.

Ye Fei dyed eight people: "!!

Could this bad old man be their mentor?

In the complicated mood of the eight people, the bad old man came to a stop in front of them, still nibbling on the chicken legs with relish, and after gnawing on the chicken legs, he took a few sips of wine.

Then, he finally looked at Ye Feiran's eight people.

The bad old man looked at Ye Feiran's eight people seriously before he said, "Ahem...... Introduce yourself, and talk about your spiritual attributes.

"Yun Chen, Fire Wood Wind Three Attributes!"

"Jiang Yinghan, fire and thunder dual attributes!"

"Nalan Weiran, Fire Wind...... Earth attributes! The

bad old man raised his eyebrows slightly, his eyes lit up, and asked, "Why do you want to stop?"

"Mentor, the disciple's earth attribute is given by others." Nalan replied respectfully and truthfully.

"Oh?" The bad old man walked in front of Nalan Weiran, stretched out his hand to cover the position of his dantian, and probed, "Interesting!" In the future, you will study it for the old man, maybe the old man can also snatch other people's attributes.

Nalan Weiran: "......"

Ye Fei dyed seven people: "......"

Mentor, are you serious?
The bad old man glanced at them, stroked his beard, and said with a smile, "Just kidding, don't be afraid!" You go on.

"Han Xize, dual attributes of fire and earth!"

"Tang Mengtong, the three attributes of fire, gold and water!"

"Pastoral, fire and gold dual attributes!"

"Situ Yu, fire and wood dual attributes!"

"Ye Crimson, Fire Wood Ice Three Attributes!"

The bad old man walked up to Ye Feiran, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Is it really three attributes?"

Ye Feiran's eyes rolled, and he replied with a smile, "Mentor, we have to keep a low profile!" When

the bad old man asked, he obviously knew their situation for a long time.

"Hahaha......" the bad old man laughed out loud, "Well said, low-key, we all have to be low-key, and we will all be low-key in the future, you know?" "

"Yes!"

Although Ye Feiran didn't understand the meaning of the bad old man, he still replied loudly.

"Ahem...... Since you have all introduced yourself, the old man has also introduced himself.

Yan is the name of the old man, you can call me Mentor Yan in the future, or you can call me Grandpa Yan, it doesn't matter anyway.

The three attributes of fire, gold and earth, cultivated as the pinnacle of Mahayana. The

sound fell, and there was a gasping sound all around, and even the air condensed.

Rely on it, the pinnacle of Mahayana!

On the mainland, as far as they know, there are not many people who are at the peak of Mahayana!
Tsk tsk, what kind of shit luck did their first squad take, the academy actually sent them a Mahayana peak instructor.

Dean Bai Pujia seems to be also the pinnacle of Mahayana, they are equivalent to having a dean-level mentor!
Happiness came too suddenly!

Seeing Ye Feiran's reaction, he nodded solemnly with satisfaction, "Your mentor and I are so powerful, don't you embarrass the old man!"
By the way, there is one thing that the old man must tell you in advance, otherwise the old man is afraid that you will not be motivated.

The old man only arrived at the academy this morning, do you know where the old man came from?

Ye Feiran's eight people shook their heads one after another, they didn't know.

Yan Zheng stroked his beard, casually laid a soundproof barrier, and then said, "The old man is from the inner courtyard of the Heavenly God Academy, and the old man is the elder of the inner courtyard!" Hearing

this, Ye Feiran was shocked.

Why did the elders of the inner court come to be their mentors???
"The reason why the old man rushed over to be your mentor in a hurry is naturally because the talents of the eight of you have entered the eyes of the old man, otherwise even if Bai Pujia and the people in the entire outer courtyard invite the old man, the old man will not come." Yan Zheng said with a proud face.

Ye Fei said secretly in his heart, fortunately, our talent has entered the eyes of your predecessors.

"Ahem...... "Ahem," Yan Zheng coughed lightly and continued, "Getting back to the point, since the old man has come all the way to be your mentor, there is naturally more than one reason.

In addition to your talents, the old man wants to train you to be the most powerful team in the Heavenly God Academy, regardless of the outer and inner courts.

Hearing this, Ye Feiran's hearts were hot, after all, who didn't want to become more powerful.

However, can they really become the most powerful squad in the Celestial God Academy?

Yan Zheng saw the heat in their eyes, and he was calm and did not ask questions, so he was naturally satisfied in his heart.

"Ahem...... I'll talk about the training later, did you have breakfast? The

topic of solemnity suddenly changed, and Ye Feiran was obviously stunned.

"Nope."

So, Yan Zheng withdrew the enchantment, and waved his big hand, "Come with the old man!"

Ye Feiran and the eight people looked at each other, not knowing what medicine was sold in the strict gourd.

However, when they smelled the smell of food, they finally knew.

Yes, Yan Zheng brought them to the college's dining room, and the college's dining room only provides food for deacons, mentors, elders, and deans, and not for disciples.

Ye Feiran looked at Yan Zheng's back, the corners of her lips hooked slightly, she suddenly liked this tutor very much, hahaha......

The college's dining room covers a large area and has a canteen, but very few people eat in the canteen, and they are all sent over.

Yan Zheng picked a big table, motioned for Ye Feiran and them to sit down, and then went directly to order.

After a while, a series of colorful and fragrant meals were delivered one after another, the meat was spirit animal meat, the vegetables were spirit vegetables, and the rice was spirit rice...... All in all, everything is the best material.

Han Xize swallowed his saliva and said in a low voice, "What does Master Yan mean by this?"

"This meal, it may be the last breakfast." Ye Feiran was talking nonsense seriously.

Everyone: "......"

(End of chapter)