156-160

Chapter 156: Let you see what waste is
Treasure Pavilion.

Now that he has money, Ye Feiran plans to buy a few handful of spiritual weapons to use.

As soon as she walked into the Treasure Pavilion, she met a group of young ladies from the family headed by Zhu Meiyan.

When Zhu Meiyan saw Ye Feiran, she couldn't help but say sarcastically, "Yo, isn't this the eldest lady of the Ye family!" Do you think she is also planning to buy a spiritual weapon, and plans to shine at the concubine selection banquet? It's just that whose eyes can she get into this bird-like! I don't think a blind man would choose her!

Zhu Meiyan said a lot of things by herself, but none of the ladies around her echoed her, after all, Ye Feiran's recent deeds, plus Old Man Ye and Ye Han, they want to bully Ye Feiran, and they have to weigh it.

Seeing this, Ye Feiran's pretty face raised a smile and said, "Dog Meiyan, aren't you tired of this one-man show?"

Zhu Meiyan Xing stared at Ye Feiran, and said arrogantly, "Miss Ben doesn't change her surname, don't change her name, don't bark." Ye Feiran, what other skills do you have besides being fast-tongued?

"Hehe~ I'm looking at a dog barking now, Miss Ben has a lot of skills, do you want to take a look?" Ye Feiran said with a smile.

"Poof~" Zhu Meiyan looked sarcastic, "What can you do as a waste who can't cultivate?" Is it the ability to pester men? Or is it the ability to please others? Or is it the ability of a dog to bark? When it came to the

last sentence, Zhu Meiyan almost gritted her teeth.

"Dog Meiyan, are you talking about yourself?" Ye Feiran's face was light and light, and there was always a sarcastic smile on his face.

At the same time, there were more and more onlookers around, and no one in the Treasure Pavilion came out to deal with it, because there was no brawl for the time being, and they wouldn't care about the bickering or anything.

"Tut-tut, Ye Feiran, I can't imagine that your skin is getting thicker and thicker, what you have done, we have seen it all over the capital, even if you don't admit it, it doesn't matter." Zhu Meiyan's face was sarcastic.

At the same time, the people around who didn't know the situation also pointed at Ye Feiran, but they didn't dare to say it loudly.

Ye Feiran raised her eyebrows slightly, could it be that something happened in the capital recently, and she became the center of gossip, but she hasn't done anything recently?

Ye Feiran glanced at early summer and early winter, and they shook their heads, obviously not knowing what was going on.

However, Ye Feiran didn't care about these at all, the corners of his lips hooked, and said, "Dog Meiyan, don't you want to know what skills I have?" Why don't you go outside the Treasure Pavilion and I'll show you.

Zhu Meiyan looked at Ye Feiran, and a bad premonition appeared in her heart, what did she want to do?
Ye Feiran had been paying attention to the changes in Zhu Meiyan's expression, and naturally guessed what she was thinking, and said with a smile, "What?" Don't you dare? It turns out that the person who is so quick to talk is you! A

simple agitation method instantly made the big-chested and brainless Zhu Meiyan in the middle.

"Don't dare? Who said Miss Ben didn't dare. Miss Ben wants to see what you can do with a piece of waste.

After speaking, Zhu Meiyan glanced at the young lady behind her, "Let's go out and have a look together." A

group of young ladies from the family naturally like to watch the excitement, as long as it doesn't affect them.

Soon, people from both Ye Feiran and Zhu Meiyan, as well as a group of onlookers, came to the outside of the Treasure Pavilion.

"Ye Feiran, you speed up, don't waste everyone's precious time, do you think everyone eats, drinks, and has nothing to do like you?" Zhu Meiyan's every sentence is full of sarcasm, always reminding everyone that Ye Feiran is a waste.

"Okay!"

As soon as Ye Feiran's voice fell, an extraordinarily loud slap sounded.

"Smack!"

The surroundings used to be relatively quiet, but now they have become quieter, and the pins can be heard.

Except for early summer and early winter, the others looked at Ye Feiran's eyes as if they had seen a ghost.

Was it really Ye Feiran who slapped Zhu Meiyan just now? Why is the speed of a person who can't cultivate so fast, Zhu Meiyan, who is so fast as the sixth order of Qi cultivation, doesn't even have a chance to react.

Zhu Meiyan didn't expect Ye Feiran to suddenly hit herself, so she reacted and immediately yelled, "Waste, you actually beat me!"

At this moment, she doesn't have the image of a young lady at all!

"Hit you? I'm just going to show you what I'm capable of, and show you what kind of waste is. Ye Feiran said innocently.