1031-1040

Chapter 1031 Ghost Town in the Valley 14
Ye Feiran glanced at the secret room, the area was more than double the size of the secret room just now, and except for the place where she was staying now, all the other places were full of large and bright black spirit stones.

There were also dark energy balls floating in the air that were larger than just now, as well as other energy balls.

Ye Feiran took a closer look at those different energy balls, and the next second, her beautiful eyes widened slightly, and she was surprised, "This is Jingyuan?"

"Yes, yes, surprise?" The other side of the flower is very obsessed with this problem.

Ye Feiran glanced at it, coughed lightly, and said, "Ahem...... This dark essence is indeed a surprise, but there are no surprises in these black spirit stones and dark energy balls! The

other side of the flower: "!!

It circled around Ye Scarlet, paying special attention to her eyes.

"Little master, take a closer look."

The corners of Ye Feiran's lips hooked a slight arc, pretended to look at the secret room again, raised his eyebrows and said, "There is really nothing special!" The

other side of the flower is so angry!
"Little master, there must be something wrong with your eyes, didn't you see that the black spirit stone here is bigger and brighter than just now, and the energy is more intense?

Also, don't you think the energy of these dark energy balls is even more refined?

Ye Feiran: "I know!"

The other side flower choked suddenly.

Ye Feiran glanced at it with a smile, "What's so surprising about this!" You are the boss of the ghost town, and the treasures you collect are naturally the best. Hana

Bunga: You have a point, but I'm speechless.

I don't know why, the other side of the flower suddenly became aggrieved, "Little master, can't you praise me?" Boom ......"

The sudden change of the flower on the other side shocked Ye Feiran.

In her initial impression, the other side flower was a cold and arrogant spirit plant, but now that she has fused more power, why has it become like this?

Could this be the real flower of the other side?
However, Ye Feiran didn't dwell on it for long, after all, there were still two places where the power of the other side flower had not been fused.

Maybe every time you merge together, your personality will change.

For a moment, Ye Feiran was full of curiosity about what kind of character the other side flower was after fusing all her strength.

"Dye, I like the way it is now." The mutant nine-leaf red branch suddenly spoke.

Ye Feiran nodded slightly, "I also like its current character." I

like to see how angry it is and can't do anything to her, hahaha......

"Hey...... Prove that I also have a heart for dyeing! The mutant nine-leaf red branch said happily.

Ye Feiran blinked, how did this sound a little familiar?!

When Ye Feiran raised his eyes to look at the past again, the corners of his mouth twitched, and the flowers on the other side were actually ...... Wilted!
Alas!
She sighed softly in her heart, who is not a baby, she also needs someone to coax her.

However, for now, let's go and coax this flower baby!

"Our family is awesome, we have collected so many high-quality treasures!"

Hearing Ye Scarlet's exaggeration, the flowers on the other side suddenly bloomed, especially bright.

"yes, yes, I think I'm pretty good!"

Ye Feiran: "......"

How does this tone sound familiar?!
Ye Feiran shook his head, and his gaze fell on those dark essence elements again.

After taking a closer look, she was even more surprised in her heart, because these essences were either thousand-year-old essences or 10,000-year-old essences!
I wonder if the four-leaf clover can absorb these dark essences?

In the next second, the voice of the Nine-Tailed Divine Fox sounded in her head, "Yes!"

"How do you know?" Ye Fei dyed his eyebrows slightly.

"Master, see for yourself."

Ye Scarlet looked at the mysterious space, and the four-leaf clover nodded.

Seeing this, Ye Feiran's eyes suddenly lit up, and he could absorb it.

"Ahem...... Huahua, I can help you keep the treasure of this secret room, and don't let the ghost cat, Xiaomengzi and Nanlu rob them, but you have to promise me one condition. As soon as the

words fell, the mutant nine-leaf red branch and the ghost cat immediately protested.

"Dye!"

"Meow~"

Ye Feiran stretched out his hand and flicked the mutated nine-leaf red branch, and then reached out and touched the ghost cat.

The two were quiet for a while.

Ye Feiran raised his eyes to look at the other side of the flower, and the other side of the flower was also looking at Ye Feiran.