1211-1220

Chapter 1211: Ghost Market Auction (3)

Ye Feiran entered spiritual power into the transmission jade plate, and the voices of Gong Yufu and Zong Zhengzi Jing came into her ears one after the other.

Gong Yufu: "Dye'er, the natural treasure of today's auction, we will try our best to auction it for you, you don't have to bid." Zong

Zheng Zijing: "Dye'er, thank you for your potions, today we will try our best to take pictures of all the heavenly treasures for you." Ye

Feiran: "......"

What are they doing here?
Just as she was about to reply, the communication jade card lit up again.

Gong Yufu and Zong Zheng Zijing both said the same thing, "Don't refuse!"

Ye Feiran looked at the communication jade plate, smiled helplessly, and had to reply, "Got it!"

Xia Lingqing glanced at Ye Feiran, she had a feeling of sympathy, she didn't want to compete with Da Dan Lao for the general natural treasures, Ye Fei Ran was afraid that she didn't want to compete with Xiao Dan Lao.

Ye Feiran didn't know what Xia Lingqing was thinking, and silently opened the auction manual.

Now that she doesn't have to bid for elixir, she has to re-see which treasures she wants to shoot.

At the same time, the 10,000-year-old bone flower is still being auctioned.

Xiao Dan Lao and Zong Zheng Zijing recognized each other's voices and guessed each other's thoughts, so they simply cooperated with the bidding.

In the end, the 10,000-year-old bone flower was auctioned by Xiao Dan Lao for 100 million high-grade spars.

Ye Feiran stroked his chin, this price is a bit low!

However, knowing the auction items behind, she understands, and it is estimated that everyone will stay behind the treasure of the capital auction!
Next, the second to tenth lots were all elixirs of 10,000 years.

Four of them were photographed by Xiao Dan Lao, three by Zong Zhengjia, two by Yao Zong, and one by Da Dan Lao.

The next three auction items were all refining materials, and all of them were auctioned off by the wealthy Cloud Gate.

Fang Tuo and Pastoral are just a little regretful, not that they have to.

"Here is the fourteenth auction item, the five-hundred-year-old Holy Soul Grass, starting with 10 million high-grade spars!" Enchanting said in a loud voice.

Ye Scarlet's eyes of the eight people all fell on the Holy Soul Grass.

"Five hundred years, what do you think the final price is?"

"Who's going to shoot it?"

"It must be someone from the first and second teams of Fengyun."

"I think it may have been photographed by the wealthy Li family." Jiang Yinghan stroked his chin and said.

If she didn't guess wrong, the Holy Soul Grass was photographed by the Li family, but the money was made up by eight people from the second team of Fengyun.

As for which family was responsible for filming the Fengyun team, she couldn't guess.

Sure enough, the Li family took the lead in bidding, "Twenty million!"

"Thirty million!"

"Forty million!"

When she heard Lan Mingwei's bidding, Ye Feiran was slightly stunned, and then thought about it.

"The Li family and the Lan family, who do you say will get it in the end?"

"The Li family, the Li family has strong financial resources!"

Ye Feiran glanced at the No. 1 VIP room and said, "The Holy Soul Grass will fall into the hands of the Fengyun team. Hearing

this, the eyes of the seven people in Yunchen all fell on Ye Feiran.

"Why?"

"Do you want to bet?" Ye Feiran said with a smile.

Yun Chen's seven people subconsciously shook their heads, "Don't bet!"

Then, they stopped talking and watched the auction in silence.

Ye Feiran: "......"

Alas, she just wanted to gamble on a meal!

In the end, it has always been the Li family and the Lan family who are bidding, and no one will let anyone.

Just when the Li family's victory was in sight, a voice came from the No. 1 VIP room, "Two hundred million!"

As the sound fell, the auction room fell silent for a moment.

No one expected that the Wicans would participate in the bidding at the last minute.

At the same time, the people of the second team of Fengyun were a little depressed, and after discussing it, they naturally gave up the auction, and no family wanted to offend the Wu clan for a five-hundred-year-old Holy Soul Grass.

In fact, not all the families are afraid of the Wu Clan, it's just that a five-hundred-year-old Holy Soul Grass provokes the Wu Clan's revenge, and it's not worth it.

In the end, the Holy Soul Grass was naturally photographed by the Wu Clan.

For their knowledge of current affairs, the Wu clan is very satisfied.

"Oops, just remember to make a bet with Xiao Yezi just now!" Han Xize suddenly slapped his thigh and said, with a look of regret.

Ye Feiran looked at Han Xize with a smile, and the smile on Han Xize's face gradually disappeared.

"That, Xiao Yezi, is there a family in the Fengyun team that colludes with the Wu Clan?"

"Guess what!"

Hearing Ye Feiran's words, Han Xize's expression became solemn.

What is the reputation of the Wu Clan on the mainland, they all know in their hearts, and now they suddenly know that one of the families of the Fengyun Team has colluded with the Wu Clan, and their views on the Fengyun Team have changed all of a sudden.

Qin Qiu and the others naturally heard the conversation between them, and they frowned slightly, and then wrote down this matter, and then learned about it with Ye Feiran when the time came.

Next, Yunchen and the others didn't have a chance to auction the treasure they wanted, just because the people who participated in the auction today had really too strong financial resources!

"Here's the thirtieth auction item - Spirit Stone!" Enchanting said in a loud voice.

As her voice fell, the spirit stone the size of a watermelon also came into everyone's sight.

It's just that the next words of the enchanting are like a basin of cold water poured on the head of the person who wants to take a picture of the spirit stone.

"Starting bid...... A bottle of tendon-washing and marrow elixir refined by the dyeing boy himself!

Hearing this, Yun Chen and the others subconsciously looked at Ye Feiran, and then looked away very tacitly, as if nothing had happened just now.

Ye Feiran: "......"

However, she didn't say anything, and glanced thoughtfully at the VIP room next door, could the sender of this spirit stone be the Sima family?
Otherwise, why didn't she auction the spirit stone last, after all, she took three bottles of essence washing and marrow elixir to auction this time!
Ye Feiran didn't guess wrong, the sender of the spirit stone was indeed the Sima family.

The Sima family was nervously paying attention to the situation outside at the moment, and they were praying in their hearts that Ran Gongzi would appear, but it was a pity......

"A bottle of tendon washing and marrow elixir refined by the dyer!" Murong Lingji's lazy voice came out.

The next moment, Ye Feiran heard his transmission.

"Little boy, I'm sorry for you! This is a matter explained by the emperor, and you must not reveal your identity as a dyed son.

Ye Feiran: "......"

When Murong Lingji saw the mutated nine-leaf red branch, his eyes widened in surprise, "You can actually become transparent!" The

mutant nine-leaf red branch put down the tendon washing and marrow removal potion, and left with a proud face.

Murong Lingji looked at the direction in which it disappeared, and couldn't help but murmur softly, "Sure enough, it's the person that the emperor looks down on, it's not easy anywhere!"

In the end, the spirit stone was naturally auctioned by Murong Lingji, because Ye Feiran told the Ye family and the Zongzheng family not to participate in the auction.

At the same time, the minds of the people in the auction house are also moving.

"Dyed Gongzi can't be from the Evil Cloud Palace, right?"

"It's possible, otherwise how could Murong Lingji have the tendon washing and marrow removal elixir in his hand, the family that took the tendon washing and marrow removal elixir in the past would have taken it a long time ago."

"The Evil Cloud Palace is the top force on the mainland, and it is normal for the Dye Son to join the Evil Cloud Palace!"

"If the Dye Gongzi is really a member of the Evil Cloud Palace, then the Evil Cloud Palace is probably even more powerful than we imagined."

Listening to the discussion around them, the faces of the people of the Wu clan were very ugly, while the people of the Sima family were
thoughtful
(end of this chapter)