531-540

Chapter 531: Freshman Trial (36)

Li Caiyang and Li Jinfeng naturally subconsciously caught the fire lion cubs, and when they reacted, they looked down at the fire lion cubs in their arms, and subconsciously wanted to throw them out, but the two fire lion cubs were thrown once, and this time they naturally and cleverly grabbed and bit the humans holding them.

Boom...... They are still young, they can't help but be scared, and they don't want to be thrown again, and if they are injured, their parents will feel distressed.

Li Caiyang and Li Jinfeng couldn't throw away the fire lion cub in their arms, so they had to run away desperately, wanting to throw the fire lion cub back to Ye Fei to infect them.

It's a pity that the speed of Ye Feiran and his party suddenly soared, swept forward like a gust of wind, and the figure disappeared without a trace at once.

So, when they looked ahead, they saw only a puff of smoke and dust, and there was not a single ghost.

Li Jinfeng glanced back at the group of fire lions that were chasing after him and getting closer and closer, and his lungs were almost blown up.

"Damn! This is a curse!

Li Caiyang thought of the matter of the poisonous miasma forest before, and then looked down at the fire lion cub who was clutching him in his arms, his face was pale, there was nothing he didn't understand at this time.

"Little bunny, you're playing me again!"

"I Li Caiyang remembers you, and I must take revenge."

Hearing Li Caiyang's roar, Li Jinfeng and Qiu Zijuan thought about it carefully and understood what the situation was.

Everyone's face was as black as the bottom of the pot, it turned out to be the conspiracy of the group of little rabbit cubs, and they were tricked!

How many years, how many years have they not been tricked, only they have played people, but today...... Damn it!
When Li Caiyang's eight people were furious in their hearts, the two third-level divine beast Flame Lions had already rushed in front of them, blocking their way to escape, and thousands of Fire Lions behind them surrounded them one after another.

Seeing this scene, Li Caiyang's eight people were almost so angry that they vomited blood, and they wanted to shout that they were wronged.

It wasn't the fire lion cub they stole that they stole it, so why were they the ones who suffered?

Ahh......hhh

Li Caiyang's eight people were extremely depressed, especially Li Caiyang and Li Jinfeng, who couldn't get rid of the fire lion cub in their arms now.

The two Fire Lion cubs were clutching too tightly, and if they violently threw them out, the consequences would be unimaginable!
Qiu Zijuan looked at the two fierce and vicious divine beasts Flame Lions, cold sweat continued to break out on her back, and she hurriedly said, "We didn't steal the Burning Cubs, we will return them to you now." "Roar

~"

The two Divine Beast Fire Lions immediately roared, making Qiu Zijuan and their calves tremble.

"Captain, Brother Li, hurry up and return the Fire Lion cubs to them!" Lin Dongsheng urged with a white face.

Li Caiyang immediately glared at Lin Dongsheng, and at the same time pushed away the fire lion cub with both hands.

"Do you think I don't want to go back? But it grabbed so tightly that it couldn't push it away.

"Damn, why are you holding on so tightly?" Li Jinfeng also kept pushing away the fire lion cub in his arms, but unfortunately the more he pushed, the tighter the fire lion cub clutched.

Seeing this, Qiu Zijuan and the others hurriedly walked up to help pull the fire lion cub out of Li Caiyang and Li Jinfeng's arms.

However, when the two Divine Beast Fire Lions saw this, they only felt that they were being violent against their children, and at the same time roared angrily.

"Roar~"

As a result, thousands of fire lions began to attack Qiu Zijuan's six people, and the two divine beast fire lions stared at Li Caiyang and Li Jinfeng.

However, the cubs are still on them, and they don't dare to act rashly.

All of a sudden, the scene was chaotic, and Qiu Zijuan and the six of them couldn't care so much, so they hurriedly summoned their own contract beasts to fight.

At this time, Li Caiyang and Li Jinfeng also understood that the Fire Lion Group had identified them, and they couldn't get rid of the two Fire Lion cubs, so they had to fight.

"Zijuan, we can only fight, you deal with the fire lion group, Caiyang and I are fighting with the two divine beast fire lions." Li Jinfeng said with a blushing face.

"Yes!"