691-700

Chapter 691 They Are a Raccoon Dog

Feng Xiao said that his mouth was dry, and when he saw that there was no wine, he took out a few jars of wine from Najie.

Ye Feiran raised his eyebrows slightly, and asked with a smile, "Do you want to try Gu ...... The elder's own spirit wine?

Hearing this, Feng Xiao's eyes lit up, and he quickly put away his wine, "I want it!"

Feng Ying stretched out her hand to cover her face with a black line, so she wanted to say that this was not her own brother, it was too embarrassing!
Ye Feiran couldn't help but twitch the corners of her mouth slightly, this little brother is too familiar, she probably doesn't know what politeness is, but she likes his character very much.

I just don't know if this is his real character?
Feng Xiao couldn't wait to take a sip of the spirit wine, and immediately showed an intoxicated expression, "It's delicious!" Grandpa didn't lie to me.

"If it's good, drink a little more, it's enough." Ye Feiran said with a smile.

Feng Xiao raised his eyes to look at Ye Feiran, and grinned to reveal a mouthful of big white teeth, "Little brother, then I'm welcome."

Ye Murin looked at the phoenix owl jumping up and down, her starry eyes were dark, there was no wave, and it was so sharp and cold that it was terrifying.

If the eyes can kill, Feng Xiao doesn't know how many times he has died.

This sight was so terrifying, Feng Xiao was naturally aware of it, but he chose to ignore it.

Ye Feiran also noticed it, raised his eyes to look at Ye Murin, blinked his left eye when no one was paying attention, and discharged at the man.

Ye Mu Rin's starry eyes changed instantly, and pampering replaced coldness.

Seeing this, Ye Feiran was very satisfied with her ability to smooth her hair.

Next, Ye Feiran talked less and fought more with food, and Ye Murin stopped staring at Feng Xiao.

When Ye Mulin looked away, Feng Xiao raised his eyes silently and glanced at it, and then continued to talk to the end.

They had just eaten and drunk enough when six ships appeared at once.

When Feng Ying and Feng Xiao saw this scene, they immediately stood up and arched their hands, and went to arrange for the people of Fengming Villa to be on guard.

Qin Qiu looked at the five or six ships on the sea, his eyes flashed slightly, he looked at Ye Fei and them, and waved his hand, "You guys are also ready."

Hearing this, Old Man Feng immediately waved his hand and said, "Brother Qin, this is not good, we have said that our Fengming Villa will deal with the shameless people who robbed the island."

"I'm just letting them experience it and see it." Qin Qiu's tone was unhurried and unhurried.

In this way, Old Man Feng couldn't say anything more about refusal, so he had to watch Ye Fei and them get ready.

However, he still recruited Feng Ying and asked her to explain to the elders to protect Ye Fei and injure them.

In this regard, Qin Qiu and the others didn't say anything, if they did this, Old Man Feng felt more comfortable, then let him be.

The six ships on the sea are Mei Xianzong, Guyan Yue's family, Xuantian Song family, Baihua Valley, Yunmen and Yaozong.

When Ye Han saw Mei Xianzong and the Yue family, his face sank suddenly, and the next moment he was already wearing a white hat.

Ye Feiran noticed Ye Han's abnormality and shouted worriedly, "Sister?

Ye Han reached out and held Ye Scarlet's hand, "I'm fine."

Ye Feiran looked at Ye Han worriedly, even though she said that it was okay, but from her cold hands and suppressed angry voice, it could be seen that she was not very good.

Ye Feiran shook Ye Han's hand and comforted him softly, "Sister, you still have me, Grandpa, Grandpa Cheng, and Shizun......"

Ye Scarlet's voice was ethereal and pleasant, as if with a touch of bewitchment, gradually soothing Ye Han's turbulent mood.

After calming down, Ye Han's hand gradually warmed, and his voice said calmly, "Ran'er, I'm fine."

Ye Feiran nodded, leaned over, and whispered close to Ye Han's ear, "Auntie, it's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years, don't you want to hurt your people to taste the feeling of falling from heaven to hell?" Hearing

this, Ye Han looked at Ye Fei quietly for a while before saying, "Dye'er, you're too bad!"

"No, no, no, I'm a good person, I'm the best."

"Poof!"

After being appeased, Ye Han looked at the ship of Mei Xianzong and the Yue family again, and his mood was very calm.

Dye'er is right, with her current ability, it is an egg to hit a stone against the people she hurt before, it is better to cultivate well and become strong and then seek revenge on them, so that they can taste the feeling of falling from heaven to hell.